~Chapter 72~

*Michael's Point Of View*

"Babygirl.... Wake up..." I lull, poking at the sleeping beauty.

She stirs, swatting her hands sleepily at my index finger. I chuckle to myself at her response and continue poking her until she reveals one, chocolate eye.

"Ah, My Hershey greets me" I smile, watching as she reluctantly rises from her slumber.

"Papa... You're too happy this morning" She grumbles, squinting her eyes at me.

I shrug and plop beside her.

"Well birthday girl, I'm sorry if I'm happy about today" I giggle? Stealing a kiss.

She scrunches up her face and gasps when I pull away from the kiss.

"Papa, you won't to kiss me this early? I haven't brush my teeth yet! And I forgot. I completely forgot about my birthday"

I shake my head at her response. Firstly, I've been married to this woman for nearly twenty years and she's worried about a little morning breath. Sometimes I wonder about this woman. But, nonetheless I love her.

"Babygirl, your morning breath has no affect on me. But, yes my lovely, today is your birthday. You're getting old and wrinkly just like me" I tease, stealing another kiss.

She groans playfully, melting into my lips. Whether she's thirty-nine or forty-nine, this woman is absolutely beautiful. She's still has as much sex appeal as she did when she was twenty. There's no denial in her beauty, but it's her confidence that leaves me hot and heavy.

A woman who can still feel confidence within herself after birthing three children, with one on the way, and including the angel baby we unfortunately lost. She's a strong woman that I cherish with no regret.

"Papa, you're not wrinkly. You look great at forty. Actually I think you're even sexier..." She purrs, her right hand grazing my thigh.

I swear these mood swings for this pregnancy has been the best yet. The mood swings are more positive and quite tolerable. Especially this one.

"Babygirl, this is won't got you the little one in there. I doubt you want twins" I smirk, slowly removing her hand from my thigh.

She giggles mischievously, gently pushing me down into the comforter. My hands willingly find their place on her hips as she crawls on top of me.

Damn this vixen.

"Babygirl... You know we have to be careful..." I sigh as her lips make mockery of my already trembling body.

Rising for a glance of my face, she smirks.

"I'm fine papa. I promise I'll be gentle" She purrs, piercing my lips before I can retort.

Guiltily, I allow her to continue. I know the privilege of being married and having a pregnant wife, that actually takes out time to allow physicality from time to time is rare. Not many married couples can relate to Marilyn's and I physical relationship. I'm a lucky man.

But, I've been warned by her OB/GYN to be careful. With intercourse comes high heart rates and depleted energy. Doctor McKnight stresses that she wants Marilyn's heart rate to be stable, and if that means intercourse will be limited or out of the questions for nine months, then so be it.

I've survived nearly a month without intercourse for the sake of Marilyn's and the baby's health. It has been a physical burden, but it's helping my my family.

That's why I have to put a stop to this now.

"Babygirl, y-you have to stop. No..." I sigh against her lips as her hand slides down my torso.