∽Chapter 55∽

*Michael's Point Of View*

"I want this Michael. I need to know that you want this too.", She says softly, staring into my eyes hopefully. I take her hand's in mine. "I want this as much as you do. We could have thirteen kid's for all I care. Just as long as we continue loving each of our kid's the same.", I assure her, pecking her knuckles. She continues staring at me silently.

"I want this babygirl. I want to make this baby.", I conclude, sliding my hand's to the hem of her shirt. She quickly grabs my hand's before o could lift up her shirt. "Wait, Are you sure they are gone?", She desperately whispers, as I slowly kiss at her neck. "Yeah. Bill... he took her back. The...", I trail off, lifting her up onto my waist.

"Mmm Michael, Papa... w-where are the twins?", I carefully walking her over to the bed. "Gone. Shh babygirl, let me have you.", I growl, gently laying on the bed. She instantly mutes herself, closing her eyes only when my hand's reach for the hem of her shirt. My hand's glide along her sides, taking the shirt as a prisoner.

With the shirt out of my way, my tongue claims her stomach and chest like a piece of dark chocolate. "Ahh...", She moans, once my tongue meets her breast. "Lift up for me Mama.", She obeys, while I slowly remove her bra. "Your body is so beautiful babygirl. So beautiful.", I whisper, lifting her chin to meet her in a long passionate kiss.

Between our kiss, I feel her nimble fingers fumble with my shirt, desperately trying to remove it. "Tell me again...", She moans in my ear, breaking our kiss, and finally removing my V-Neck. "Your body...", I pause, lifting her onto her knees, then pulling her closer to me, pressing her chest against mine.

"Is a temple...", I continue, grazing her lips with mine, again. "That I...", I lull. "So gratefully worship.", I conclude, trailing my kisses down her jaw line. Her moans as if on cue, sweep through my ears, waking my already erected member. "You're my religion Papa. Your lips are my weakness...", She moans in a near whimper.

With one hand supporting her back, I ease her back down, my lips never leaving hers. I resettle myself above her, holding myself up with both hand's on either side of her head. "You're so beautiful. Never let me forget to tell you that. Ever.", I whisper, pecking her lips. I release her lips, and carefully remove her jeans and panties, then removing my own restrictions.

"Papa wants a nibble, is that Okay?", I sweetly ask, hovering over her again. She bites down on her bottom lip. "I'm your damsel Papa, take me.", She confirms. Taking her key,and unlocking pleasure, I position myself readily. She trembles at my touch as I venture to her paradise. Gliding my tongue between her sweet valleys, and around her core, her moans quickly become whimpers of pleasure.

"Oh God..... Michael... ", She whimpers. In response I flicker back and forth between her sweet spot. "Mmm.... Ahh.... ", Were the sweet word's that rang in my ear's. The woman doesn't know what her moans are doing to me. I pause and look up at her. "May I use help?", I asks, referring to my fingers. She nods, combing her fingers through my hair.

"Please... Papa, don't ask...", That's all the confirmation I need. I slowly glide my index finger over her sweet spot, feeling her sweet juices flow over my finger. I can't explain the high I get just from pleasing her. The feeling of being inside of her world is more than just an orgasm for me, it's my sanctuary; it's the reminder that we are one.

Once her soft whimpers become begging wails, I carefully slide my finger in. She instantly hisses, gripping the sheets. "Babygirl, look at me.", I instruct, pushing my finger deeper between her walls. She forces her eyes open and breathlessly, watches me. "Never close your eyes mama. I want to show you how you make me feel.", I groan, pushing deeper.

"Ahh...", She responds, ruffling my hair. "You drive me crazy like this...", I growl, drowning my tongue along her valleys, loosing my finger's to her sweet juices. All the while her body trembles for me as her moans whisper my name. "Ahh...ooh God.", Is her only language, as my finger's play along side her walls.

"I-I can't take it Papa, I need you.", She finally manages to whimper, forcing her legs around my neck. I gently push her leg's open."I'm not finished Mama.", I groan, shoving my tongue into her core. "Ahh...Ahh... Mmm...", She whines, tensing up while her walls tighten around my tongue. "Give it up Mama. Let Papa have it.", I groan, gripping her legs in order to keep them open.

"Ooh... yes God!", She shrieks in climax. Her head falls back and her leg's collapse on either side of me. "That was...Thank-you.", She breathlessly, smiles. I return my original hovering position, pecking her lips. "You taste wonderful Mama.", I growl, sliding my tongue between our kiss. She moans, sliding her hand's up my back.

"You're such a pervert.", She giggles, breaking our kiss. "You created this monster woman.", I playfully retort, pecking her lips one final time. She giggles again, then her giggles fall silent, and her eyes become starry. "Can we make a baby now?", I nod, slowly positioning myself between her. "Let's make a baby.", I whisper in her ear, slowly sliding inside of her.

The friction is just like a dream,a beautiful dream I would mind if woken from. She hisses painfully, pressing her nails into my back. Worried, I slide out to ask if she is okay, but she gently grabs my face, making me look at her instead. "kiss me ", She whispers. I follow her command and kiss her slowly, taking this as a confirmation to try again. I carefully enter her again.

She sucks on my bottom lip, while I continue sliding in. Slowly, her walls gape around me, molding onto my build perfectly. Her eye's fall closed, as she falls into another trance. "No, no. Open your eye's babygirl. Look at me please.", She slowly obeys, her hands finding their way to my back again.

I kiss her around her neck until I'm all the way in. She moans in response, biting her lips as I slowly push in and out. Her nails ignite, clawing my back as I up my speed.

Swirling my hips into hers, I create my beat while she follows along, making a rhythm; a rhythm that can only be made of love. The love that makes her walls tighten around me before she releases her tide. Our moans join each other chorally, as our bodies roll along each other.

In this moment of ecstasy Love is ours to acclaim.

"Ah.. ah... God Michael! " She wails, squeezing her eyes shut, and letting her nails fall down my back. I soon follow her direction, my showered sweat continuing to drip onto her bare chest. While our moans die down, and we await oxygens return, I stare into her dark eyes.

Her eyes holds all the love I ever need. Her eyes show me all the promises she ever kept. I just can't look away.

"My love for you Michael, is something I can't explain. I wish I could... I feel you don't hear it enough", She whispers in our silence, taking one hand to caress the side of my jaw. "I don't need words Marilyn. You express this everyday. Having our baby will only add to the many blessings you have given me. Never feel that way. I know how you feel about me babygirl." I assure her.

Slowly retrieving myself, I slip us beneath the comforter. "I hope I'm pregnant.", She sighs, smuggling into my chest. I hold the small of her back, enjoying the feel of her warm body against mine. "I know we are pregnant. I feel it.", I whisper, pecking her forehead.

Later The Next Day...

Life gives us plenty of chances to make a wrong, a right. Life also gives you the power to forgive and forget. But, life doesn't take back any results you receive for these decisions.

That applies perfectly to my life. With every decision I made, my family either gained from it, or was hurt by it. Maybe this time my decision to become the legal guardian of Kadence and Katelyn, will allow my family some type of gain.

As of now, I decided to do some research on adopting the twins into our family. I haven't talked to Marilyn about it. I haven't talked to Marilyn about it, because we are working on Jackson number seven. I know she is still getting accustomed to having the twins here, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind adopting them into our family, officially.

Having this in mind, I also figured while Marilyn is out on a business conference and the kid's are at school and daycare, I could talk with Evelyn about my proclamation. I know I have so much animosity for that woman, but I want to know what her hidden agenda is.

A knock on my office door mutes my thoughts, bringing me into my reality. "Give me a minute.", I reply, standing from my chair. I take in a deep breath, slowly walking towards my office door. When I reach the door, my heart begins to race. I hope I'm making the right decision. I know it needs to be done. When I open the door, I force a smile. "Thank-you for coming.",...

To Be Continued...