∽Chapter 30∽

*Michael's Point Of View*

Flicking on the tv, I am reminded once again of my  mistakes:

"Not so nice Jackson is now a psycho!! Yes that's right, AMA's winning nominee is now crazy, mentally. You heard it first. Michael Jackson entered Shady Hills rehabilitation center last month. Sources say that it is for anger management and prescription, drug addiction. We haven't heard word from the Jackson family on this story, but we will keep you updated. Until then, I'm Don Steddon with E! news...",

I quickly press down on the power button, tossing it back onto the table violently. "Mister Jackson, that was uncalled for...", Doctor Wilson scolds, retrieving the remote. Ignoring him, I reclaim my usual spot on his recliner he has for his patient's. "Michael, you can't let them get in your head... ", He exhales, taking a sit in front of me.

Still ignoring him, I glance down at my loafers. "I know you're mad, but you have to see past that.", He continues, pushing for a response. After five minutes of my silence he stands from his chair. "Why are you here?", He asks urgently. I slowly glance up at him. His charcoal eye's are tearing a hole in mine. "Answer my question Michael... ",-" To be well again... ", He smiles, relieved by my answer.

"What else? ", I shrug. "No Michael. What else?", He pushes, returning to his chair. "I don't know. I'm just tired of people barging in on my life! I'm sick of that shit!", I screech, shooting up from the recliner. "Then let it out.", He simply instructs. Confused by his sudden change in tone, I stare at him for a few minutes.

"Let it out Michael. Go ahead.", He chuckles, gesturing with his hand. I nod slowly, still unsure. "Can I swear?", He laughs this time nodding. "Say whatever you want... ", He confirms. I inhale deeply, trying to figure our where to start. "How did the segment make you feel?", Doctor Wilson asks, noticing my hesitation. "Mad as Hell... ", I grumble.

"You don't seem mad as Hell...", I glance at the tv remembering the news casters face. "Trust me I am. I'm so sick of Those son's of bitches! I really am. They just constantly talk shit. They always judge the shit that I do. What I do is my damn business! If I want to give my wife a little love in the bathroom, them dammit I'm going to give her Love in a bathroom!", I scream at the tv.

Doctor Wilson breaks into a laughing fit. "You.. You have engaged in intercourse with you're wife, in a public bathroom?", Here chokes out. I feel my cheek's burn, realizing what I just admitted. "I wouldn't say public, but yes. Twice. I mean sharing a little love isn't a crime, is it?", His laugh fall down to silent chuckles.

"No, I guess not. Why do you let them anger you?",-" I don't.. ",-"Then explain it to me.", I sigh. "Explain what?",-"Whatever it is you feel.", He restates, calmly. I inhale deeply, shaking my head in order to gather my thoughts.

"I just don't like the thought of my family being provoked... I can't be here knowing my family is struggling to keep strong. It hurt hearing my youngest daughter cry for me over the phone. You know her birthday is next week's and I will Miss it? That shit hurts. It really hurts.", I admit, playing with my finger's. "What can you do to fix thing's?", I shrug helplessly.

"You tell me. I just want my life back in some type of order. I don't give a damn if those pests talk, I just want my family happy again.",-"What about your happiness?",-"Their happiness is my happiness...", Doctor Wilson let's out a loud sarcastic laugh. "As you would say, that's bullshit. I'm sorry. Give me  a really answer.", I glare at him.

"That was my answer. I find my happiness in her smile and laughter... ", I reply honestly. "There it is...", Doctor Wilson grins. Confused, I furrow my eyebrows awaiting an explanation.