∽Chapter 38∽

*Marilyn's Point Of View*

Today is a new day. The sun is shining, and the bird's are gleeful. Yet today still seems so eerie. With the constant drama going on, I find it hard to focus on work and Jordyn. Even though Michael is back home, I still constantly worry about him. I don't know if he's lying about thing's to keep me calm or to be plain sneaky.

Sometimes I feel he's falling back into his old ways of seclusion. But then, he turns into this wondrous romantic and loving father, which makes me forget every negative thing that's going on. God knows how much I pray for sanity and peace, I just hope they'll be answered soon.

"What color is that peaches?", I ask, pointing to the plastic, purple triangle in front of her. Wrinkling her nose in thought, she silently configures the toy. "Pah-Pah, Purple?", She finally struggles, looking to me for approval. I smile, gasping for extra effects. "Wow... That's great peaches. Mommy is proud of you!", I coo, tickling at her stomach.

Just like Michael, she is very ticklish. I think it's adorable. "Da-da?", She asks, tapping two other shapes together mindlessly. I giggle. "Daddy is upstairs. How about we go visit him. Then we can call Nana.", She quickly drops the plastic shapes, clapping with excitement. "Da-da and Nana?", I nod still lost in my giggles.

I swear she is too cute for word's sometimes. She is more like Michael and Dylan than me. After five minutes, her toys are stashed away and we are exiting her room to visit Daddy. "Ready to see daddy?",-"Da-da?! Yes.", She squeals, trotting towards his door as we approach his office.

Michael has been cooped up in his office every since five o'clock this morning; it's two in the afternoon now. "Alright peaches. Go in quietly...", I whisper, placing my index over my lips as a demonstration. She giggles quietly before nodding. I smile then carefully twist the knob to enter his office. Upon entry, we catch a glimpse of a napping Michael before he wakes up at full alert.

"Da-da!!", Jordyn squeals, charging for him playfully. Michael's sleepy eyes are glimmered with a sparkle of love as Jordyn evades his space with giggles and unending questions. "Hey peaches. How are you princess?", He asks, scooping her into his lap, she reaches for his reader's glasses. Michael hates those thing's. He swears I find it unattractive, but on the contrary I love it.

It makes him look like he's in charge and I find that sexy. As soon as the glasses are in her hand's, the embarrassment begins. "Glah-glasses?", Jordyn pronounces, twirling the lenses in her hand's. Michael's cheeks turn a deep blush of apple red. "Yes, those are my reading glasses. Can daddy please have them back?", Jordyn glances at him silently for a moment.

"No...", She giggles, climbing off his lap. Michael gasp playfully, trying to catch the tot before she sprints out of the office. Watching the entire commotion unfold, I giggle to myself and follow the two. "No glasses for Da-da!", Jordyn squeals, dodging Michael once again as they take their chance into the hall. Michael zooms past me still trying to catch the little hare.

"Can you please give daddy his glasses back?", Michael pleads, breathing hoarsely. The chase has paused in our bedroom; Jordyn is on one side of the bed and Michael on the other. As for me, I'm watching from the door. With another squeal of victory, Jordyn simply shakes her head, no.

"Come on... Daddy will take you to get candy.", Michael tries to convince. Knowing that she would probably fall for it, he eases his way over to her side while she stood in thought. In one swift movement, Michael's glasses are thrown on the bed and Jordyn is snatched up playfully into her victorious fathers hand's.

"Gotcha booger face.", He laughs, blowing air into her neck. She shrieks in laughter, trying to escape Michael's grip. To no avail, Jordyn surrenders, yawning tiredly. "Ooh someone's tired...", Michael smiles. "No. I'm not...", Jordyn protests. Shaking his head, Michael walks over to our bed and carefully lay her on his side of our bed. "Sorry princess but it's past your nap time...", I intervene, walking up to them.