Chapter sixteen

Everyone just stood there. Shock was written all over Rivier's face as he turned to Witness. He glared at her. She glared back. " I blame you for this!" He tells her and with harsh slap from his tail, he turned away.

Witness rubbed the mark where the starter had whacked her. " Meh." She commented. Rivier growled a little. " This isn't over." He told them in a threatening manner. " It is now. I am here." A familiar Umbreon who for some reason had a top hat on his head.

" Eon!" Paarthurnax exclaimed, knowingly. " No. I am Abe Lincoln." Eon randomly said. " Sure, sure. Do you bring any news for me?" Paarthurnax asked.

" Dark times are coming." Eon states, looking at something shiny. " Poop will take over the world with Sour Patch kids as their leaders." Eon commented.

" Uhh," Paarthurnax said, backing away from him. Tudi growled. " It's true I swear! Or at least the sour patch kids part." Eon states. " Get out." Paarthurnax growls at him. " Your loss." Eon said with a shrug as he left.

Paarthurnax turned to the villains. He opened his maw. " You better leave too. You've overstayed your welcome." He growled. " Were we ever welcome? I mean come on you should at least have a tea party if we were welcome here." Sklirós asked, jokingly.

Paarthurnax glared at him. " What? You want a biscuit?"   joked once more. " I want you out of here!" He roared. " You too, Rivier!" He roared, a Flameflower stirred up at the back of his throat.

" But we just got here! Shouldn't we have some fun before going?" Lassie asked darkly, winking. " Yeah, winkie face." Sklirós said. " Out!" He roared with a claw pointed as flames went flying towards the villains. They all dodged and began to attack Paarthurnax despite what he said.

" You're not suppose to be letting us free, weak hearted fool! You're suppose to fight and try to catch us! Which you never do!" Tudi brags as he tries to rip off one of the Black Charizard's Wings.

Paarthurnax roars as he tries to attack all the villains at the same time. " You know you are outnumbered, right, doll?" Lassie asked. " Doesn't matter. I should have locked you up when I had a chance." Paarthurnax growls.

They continue to wrestle. " Oh hey! A floating taco!" Witness tried. " What?" They all asked. " Never mind. It's gone now." Witness commented, seemingly annoyed.

" What kind of fool falls for a flying taco trick?" Paarthurnax asked. All of a sudden a Tailow comes in and asks, " There's a flying taco in here? Where? Gimme!"

" Swell, no. Go back to the mail room. I'm in a sort of situation here." Paarthurnax commented. Swell looked between the Pokémon's fighting. " Cool. Bye." Then he flies off. Paarthurnax seems to facepalm himself. " That was code word for get help." He groaned.

" Ooh! Rainbow!" A voice from a different room commented. Paarthurnax swung his flame tail at the outlaws. For some odd reason Sklirós was now horribly singing You Really Got Me.

Tudi seems really pissed at that. He growled. " If you would just leave..." Paarthurnax tried. " Not till we destroy you all! Pokémon! Gotta kill them all!" Witness commented as she used Air Slash.

Paarthurnax blocked it with his Flameflower. The flames broke the Air Slash, and hit Witness's face instead. She screeches. " Anyone else want some?" Paarthurnax snarled, smoke out of his nose.

Tisa raised a paw. " Not you. You're immune to fire." Paarthurnax snorted. " Someone else." Then Boulder raises his paw. Paarthurnax rolled his eyes. " Okay be serious." He comments. " I am serious." Boulder comments. He then ways his tail at the Starter. " I can't attack a starter." Paarthurnax says.

" You can't?" Boulder asked. Tudi grinned wickedly. A plan began to form in his mind. " No. Now step away from them. They're very dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt by them like your father-" Paarthurnax began.

" They won't hurt me. They haven't hurt me like that yet." Boulder commented, standing his ground. " I understand, but this isn't the life of a starter. Do you really want to be wanted?" Paarthurnax asked.

" I don't care if I ruin the status of starters! I just want to be with my friends." He said, the s on the end sounded like he had just added that. " I see." Paarthurnax comments with a smile before clearing his throat.

" You should leave." He states. " But, the parties here!" Sklirós exclaimed, starting to trash the place. " I'm bored.
Let's kill him now! Freeze him forever!" Lassie commented.

" No." Tudi growled. " What?!" They all asked. " Kill him." Tudi stated. He looked down at the Mudkip. Boulder looked up at him in horror. " W-What?" He asked. " If you are really my friend, then kill him. Kill Paarthurnax!" Tudi exclaimed, making it way too dramatic.

It seems as if it started raining because lightning flashed. A look of pure horror was on the little Mudkip's face. " You want me to kill him?" Boulder asked, seeming to stall a little while longer.

" Yes. Now do it! Kill Paarthurnax!" Tudi roared. " No!" A voice exclaimed, running into Tudi. Pip. " Why you little annoying waste of space!" He exclaimed.

Pip shot a water gun out of his nose. " Gross! Do you know that that's filled with snot?" Tudi growled, putting up a claw to deflect the attack. " You're one strange Mudkip that's for sure. Not helping the starter squad. Also your skin color isn't of a normal Mudkip. I like it." The Squirtle said, her green shell moving slightly.

" Idiot!" Tudi roared practically at him. " You have to choose a side. Don't stall! You're worthless if you can't pick a side!" He yelled.

Boulder looked at him. " I don't want to kill Paarthurnax. He's my father's friend! And he's nicer than you!" Boulder exclaimed.

" So? I'm an outlaw! Outlaws are suppose to be badass not wimpy." Tudi growled. " Leave if all you're going to do is stand there and not help the real cause!" Tudi growled harshly.

The Mudkip looked at him. Then he turned around and fled, his tail between his black legs. " Boulder?" Witness asked as she turned from her fighting with the Oshawott. She got hit with a scalchop. That didn't stop her from running out in the rain to follow the Starter.

Tudi received glares from the rest of his group. " What?" He asked. " So were wimpy if we just stand here and not attack? Eh? Is that what you truly think, Tudi?" Tisa asked.