Chapter twenty-two

Pip didn't say a word. He seemed to accept that fate. Tudi honestly hated it when a Pokémon was way too easy like this. It didn't even seem like this Pokémon for him to just...give up.

Tudi went on a rampage. He was mad. He wanted to destroy the Starter Squad, but he didn't know how he could if this was the best they could do at this point. It made them weak. Tudi realized. A wicked grin made its way to his face.

Good. He thought as he took a swing at Pip. It felt good to punch any Starter Squad member, but to punch a Popplio it felt even better. Especially since it was this Popplio he was punching. It was entertaining.

Pip didn't even try to punch back or anything. He seemed to lock eyes with Tudi. " So this is why you are a criminal?" He asked Tudi. " What did you say you little runt?!" Tudi growled. He didn't like his voice. It was annoying and full of crap.

" This is why you are a criminal? Isn't it? Me?! This is all my fault!" Pip cried out. Tudi glanced at him. His eyes bore into the ugly clown. " It was before you were even born, circus freak." He explains to him. Pip seemed to look at him like he was crazy.

" No it wasn't. The real pain began when I killed that Houndoom." Pip says. Tudi immediately growled at him harshly. " That Houndoom has a name. It's Pulse. Stop reminding me of what happened. He died. You and that ugly assed Umbreon killed him. All I have left of him now is this ite. This stupid ite that was supposed to make him powerful, but in the end he died." Tudi snarled as he tossed the ite off to the side, knocking over a Starter Squad member who was on his way in, whistling.

Tudi snarled. " I built myself a road to success, but even they aren't enough." He growled, looking at the stupid Mudkip who hasn't really bothered to help him at all the whole time he had been here.

Tudi was sure it was because of his dumb feelings that the bitchy Mudkip was even here. " Hey! We are so enough! It's that Mudkip that's keep us back!" Skliros exclaimed to him. " This should have made my life better. I should be having all the glory, yet here some sobby Starter Who isn't even a freaking Sobble." Tudi snarled.

He punched the wall. He blinked for a moment before crying out in pain. He shook it off. He could deal with it. It was as if he was meant for pain only. Pain and suffering. That's all he was made to do.

He pulled out his claw. It looked swollen. Who cares if it's broken? He pondered to himself. I am not a fruitless Pokémon. I am Tudi! I am a stronger Pokémon than any bitchy starter in this room. If they think they can catch me they are so wrong. They are so dead.

He punched Pip again. He cried out. Spout ran at him. He plunged his claw into her shoulder. She wailed with pain, and collapsed. " Pathetic." He growled as another Pokémon came at him. He plunged his claws into that Pokémon as well, except this time it wasn't a warning attack. He scooped out the poor starter's guts.

Blood pooled at Tudi's feet. Paarthurnax tried to catch him, but he shoved him against the wall with aggression. " You will watch yourself fail, oh dear leader of the Starter Squad. Watch as it falls today. Today is the last day any of you will even be here alive. Tisa! Skliros! Block the door. Lassie, do what you do best." Tudi growled.

The Pokémon all exchanged glances. Boulder had a look of horror on his face. Tudi was satisfied. He smirked sadisically. He is the serial killer, and none of these Pokémon are going to have a happy ending.

He grabbed Pip by the throat. Pip started to thrash, trying to breath. " What happened to wanting to die, hmm, little pip?" Tudi teased. Pip kicked him in the stomach. That didn't do any good, as Tudi could barely even feel it. That just made him laugh, also. Seeing how weak and pathetic the little guy truly was.

" Let him go! You've had your fun!" Spout cried with fear. He enjoyed that. " Not until I see the light die from his eyes." He snarled. " Yeah!" Tisa tried to support. " Shut it, Fox. You aren't being helpful yet." He snarled, squeezing Pip some more.

Pip thrashed. Tudi chuckled. " You really think a weak and pathetic thing like you deserves to live? You have no purpose, Pip. You're just here as a laughing stock." Tudi told him with a chuckle. Witness and Tisa laughed along, while Lassie full out giggles. Skliros just maniacally laughs.

" Don't worry," He tells them. " Soon you will be in an endless sleep anyways. Once we destroy arceus. We can finally have no rules. No pokemon to stop us." Tudi grinned. Skliros got him way more than Tisa and Witness.

" No rules would mean chaos." A voice smoothly said, as foot sounds could be heard. A Pokémon leaned against the wall with a serious tone. The Pokémon leaned forward. " All you want, Tudi is chaos. We want peace. Put your hands in the air you filthy animal. Then again, you don't even deserve that, you cruel devil." The Pokémon comments, Cooley.

Tudi snorts. " I know what you are you Oshawott. Come out in the open you coward and fight like a man. Or are you a man?" Tudi snarls. The Oshawott springs forward, swiftly going up to Tudi as if he were an old friend.

" Put down Pip, Tudi. Or things will get ugly." He commented. " No thanks. Plus, I think things are already ugly. Go jump off a cliff you ugly rodent." He suggests. The Oshawott snorts. " Like that's an original. I warned you, now you will get the beating you deserve." The Oshawott told him, cracking the bones in his paws, like he was tough.