Chapter seven

Tudi growled to himself. " Imbeciles." " Don't know a thing about being bad. Let him escape." He kept on repeating to himself. " Worthless." He grumbled. " Both are totally worthless. I thought at least Witness would get me." He commented. " No one will ever get me." He hissed as he punches a tree. The bark splits.

" No one, but Master understood me. My mother abandoned me. My family dissed me. And I will diss them back. I will diss them all back." He laughed maniacally.

" I will avenge myself. I will take whatever I feel is necessary without those dweebs in the way." Tudi growled. " The world will be mine. I won't let anyone stop me. No pathetic, stupid, and extremely weak Starter Squad. No other 'villain' will stop me." He growled.

" But first." He said rubbing his claws together, I need to get rid of the source of all the hope. How do I get rid of hope?" He asked. An image of a Charizard reaches his mind. He grins widely. " That's it! That shiny. He's the one who created it. And now I must destroy him in order to destroy that squad. He gets everything in order. And without order, they'll be chaos." His smirk grew into an evil smile.

The one you would see on Dark Mayhem perhaps, or even on The Toddler. Though that might just look more cute because who can take a villain who acts like a baby seriously?

" I'm going to come for you, next, Paarthurnax." He addressed. His wicked laugh made a baby Pidove cry. It was that cruel sounding. Unfortunately he didn't realize he was overheard by a Pokémon. And that Pokémon was no doubt the future prodigy that he destroyed the life of by killing his trainer. That's right, it was a Popplio. The very same Popplio in fact.

" I've got to stop him. He's crazy." He said. He dashed away as the Sandslash turned to see who was saying those words. " Fuck! Someone overheard me. I really thought I was alone. Oh well, whoever it is, I will kill him. Or her." Tudi growled as he picked up something.

A badge. " What is this?" He asked himself with a grin on his face. There was a picture of a Popplio on it. " Pip, hmmm? So that's your name, eh?" He asked as he looked over it again. It read, Starter Squad: Pip the Popplio. " So the kid's a part of the squad now, eh? I'd know that damned face anywhere." He growled.

And with such force, Tudi crushed the badge. Destroying the picture with his rage. " Oh." He laughed. " Don't worry, kid. That will be you soon, don't you worry. I better get all who stands in my way out of it!" He hissed with rage.

He then, lit the badge on fire. " I hope you and all your overly rated friends get destroyed in a fire. And I hope you all die because of me." He commented, grinning widely. He clawed the area around him. He wrote, You're all doomed! I will make sure you are left with nothing but despair.

He then made a bigger fire and pulled the stick that was on fire around the woods and everywhere he found within a short amount of time. A big cry rang up from the town that he had actually managed to reach.

" Fire! Fire!" The cry of a Ralts cried out, as he was burned alive. Tudi just watched with glee. " That's right, die. Die you psychic village!" He encourages.

As the flames died into charred black, Tudi eyed the village. The Ralts that had burned alive had a lot of burns and he didn't move. He couldn't have been much older 6.

Tudi didn't give a shit. To ensure the kid was dead, he ripped out his skull and heart. And savagely ripped the heart into shreds. The blood was left pouring out of the already dead Ralts.

" Good." He chuckled. He then peeled into every home and did the same with all the other psychic types. When he reached the last home, he destroyed the body, but a badge was glistening from the side of the Alakazam, who had been beheaded." Oh ho! I've made a major kill." He said, as picked up the badge. A rescue team badge to be precise.

The badge read, Gold Rank: Team A.C.T. " Alakazam. That was so easy!" He laughed, as he kicked the head. A knock on the door mad him dig a tunnel. He hid there, after filling the hole back up of course. A red Charizard and a green Tyranitar knocked over the door.

" I hope he's alright. I mean, he's so smart, he would have made it out." Charizard said. " Think again, Charizard." Tyranitar growled. " An Outlaw did this. And he must have ensured he was dead too. That's why everyone is beheaded. Poor Alakazam. I wish this didn't have to happen to him." Charizard growled in pity.

" How do you know this is an outlaw and not another one of those natural disasters?" Tyranitar asked him. " Are you that naive? There is blood on the ground. And scorch marks. Only a murderer would have done this. A serial killer." Charizard told him.

" And I know exactly who it is. Come out of hiding, Tudi." Charizard growled. Tudi got out swiftly. " You caught me!" He said, then grinned darkly. " But that doesn't mean I will let you free." He said, a wicked smile curling on his face features.

" Run!" Tyranitar yelled at Charizard. " I'll handle him. You go get the Starter Squad!" " But what about you?! He could kill you!" Charizard yelled. Oh brother.

" I know. But someone's gotta warm 'em about this. You can fly. And Tudi is pretty fast. But even he can't fly. So go!" Tyranitar growled. " I won't let you get away!" Tudi growled as he leaped, and tried to hoist onto Charizard.

Tyranitar grabbed his legs and pulled him away from the flying type. He had already began to leave. " I will kill you!" Tudi growled. " That is so predictable of you say." Tyranitar growled at him.

" Can you please say I love you sometime? It will surely change you life."