Chapter nineteen

It had been months since Anna woke up. She got released from the psych ward and was now in better condition. She seemed almost happier. We still weren't together but we have been spending a lot of time with each other. She didn't return to school because she was afraid of what people would say, especially Ace. Speaking of him, I put him in his place. Anyways, Anna started online school.

By now we've all graduated. Anna and I live in her house that was left behind by her parents. We managed to get rid of Coralie by giving her a couple grand out of Anna's inheritance from her dad's death. She also finally received her mom's inheritance since she was in fact, 18.

She lives in her bedroom and I live in the guest room. Her parent's room has sat there, untouched. I have tried getting her to go in and clean it and turn it into something like a new guest room, but she refuses.

We're bestfriends.

We both are studying at the community college in town. Im studying in psychology and she's studying in teaching. She wants to make a difference in a kid's life. I work at the grocery store on main st. And she's working at the local library. We barely get paid enough to get by, but we use the inheritance money to help pay bills.

If you ask us, we're doing well.

Sarah moved to New York to study at NYU. she's working to get a PHD.

In the end, we're all doing well and I'm going to get the guys to ask Anna out soon. And hopefully marry the girl that I love.

THE END

I hope y'all enjoyed this. Sorry for the ratchet ending. :)