La'Dreka Summers

"Ma let me call you back I have some clients I have to meet with today.  I have to show them a few houses at 10:00 a.m sharp."

" Ok Dreka, your just rushing me off the phone"

"Ma please don't start, it's too early in the morning"

"Oh it's fine little miss missy you don't have to talk to me, just do your mama any kind of way."

"No Mom it's not like that and you know it."

" I know girl I'm just messing with you, I know you know better."

" Of course I do ma. I actually have to prepare myself for this meeting and finish getting dressed mother."

" Ok fine, even though it's only 6:30 in the morning Dreka it don't take nobody that damn long to dress themselves."

"Bye Ma, I gotta go, love you."

"Ok love you too,but I still want to introduce you to Shirley's son Vincent, he's a Doctor and plus you really need a man and-"

"Bye Mom gotta go!"

Meet My Mom, Kellie Summers

Meet My Mom, Kellie Summers. She lives alone and is so ready for some grandkids to keep her company. She's always trying to fix me up with somebody's son. Last week it was a carpenter and a few weeks before that it was a Mechanic, this lady is something serious but I love her to death. I keep telling her I don't need a man right now, that a man would be just a headache I don't have time for right now. Plus, I'm focusing on my career and one day hoping to start my own business.

Its 9:15 a.m and I'm finally on my way out the door hopefully traffic isn't heavy today. I live in Maumelle, Arkansas and my clients are about 20 mins away so I should make it at a decent time.

Everything is ready, now let me get my car keys and I'm out the door.

"Good Morning Mrs.Thomas, enjoy your day!"

"Thank You sugar same to you, go get 'em tiger!"

"Thank You Mrs.Thomas I will."

Mrs.Thomas is my next door neighbor, she's been living in the community for over 25 years. She's really kind, a little nosey, but she's very lovable. She cooks a different kind of pie for me every other week, I love pies by the way.

Anyways enough about that I have to focus on my clients and this sale.

"You got this Dreka, show them what your made of girl."

Thank God traffic wasn't too heavy I managed to make it at 9:58a.m.

"Goodmorning my name is Ladreka Summers I am one of the top associates here at Sheldon & Davis Realty and You must be Mr.& Mrs.Santiago?"

"Yes mam we are, nice to meet you Ms. Summers."

"Nice too meet you both. If I could I would like to show you a few options of some of the most beautiful homes here in Little Rock,Arkansas."