Mr. Jayce

"What's up Kelz? "

"What's up G? "

"Shit, trying to figure this shit out G, some shit ain't been adding up, and I haven't heard from Legend in about a week or 2." Kelz stated. "Matter of fact I haven't either my nigga." "Call that nigga and see if he answer Kelz." "Bet."

"The nigga didn't answer, sent me straight to voicemail." "Aight, Quan told me he seen that nigga the other day, he was with some chick he aint never seen before, said they was acting real suspicious." "Prolly creepin, ol dog ass, Victoria gone end up shooting that nigga on the cool, know she fucking crazy." Kelz said, we both laughed and shook our head.

"But on some real shit, that nigga been moving real funny lately, and acting a little weird, I don't know whats up with that nigga but, we definitely gone get to the motherfucking bottom of that shit." "Straight up though, I dont wanna have ro merck that nigga on some fluke shit,but you know i will nigga, gang gang." "I know and he know as well so for his sake, that better be a side bitch he with,he would rather deal with Victoria then us,shit can get real ruthless you feel me?" "Fasho, imma put me ear back to the streets, i guess our little vacation time over with, i got a feeling shit bout to get real." "Shit bout to get very real and they got eyes on Delveyon boss, what you wanna do? " "I know I already got Cam on it, he already headed that way, it's over for that nigga." "Whats the plan boss? " "Cam gone shoot up there, torture that nigga, and bring him back to us so we can finish him off , well that is if Cam don't kill his ass." "Delveyon ain't working alone, he nor smart enough for that, We gotta find out who he working with, what's they beef with us, and handle that shit. " "And we gotta handle Terrion punk ass, nigga trying to take over on the block, over there on 9Th street, bitch ass nigga put a gun to my lil cuz Dre head and was about to shoot him but cuz took off and Terrion been on the block every since." "Oh word, it's up let's go pay that nigga a visit right now. " "Bet, let's go, I live for this shit, peel a nigga cao back real quick. Kelz said. "No questions asked my nigga,let's ride." If you want something done you gotta do it yourself, I been sparing Terrion for awhile now, lil nigga got some heart, but not enough. Now he fucking with my money, and that's the wrong thing to do, and he about to feel my fucking fire.

20 mins later.....

Kelz and I pulled up in my lowkey all black 2017 Chrysler, whenever we get in this bitch, it's always trouble ,really trouble ain't the word, call it danger.

"Yo where you at cuz?" "At the crib getting ready to hit the streets, what's up? " "Getting ready to pull up in about 10 minutes, be outside nigga. " "Aight bet. "

"Aw shit, y'all driving danger , I hope we bout to handle that nigga Terrion and his crew

"Aw shit, y'all driving danger , I hope we bout to handle that nigga Terrion and his crew. "

"Yeah and what happened Dre why you didn't have yo shit on ya." Dre is Kelz 17 year old cousin, the nigga wasn't raised in the streets like we were but the lil nigga got heart and know how to get this money, so we put him on. But the nigga ain't stupid and he know the rules to the game , he also know we gone stand ten toes down behind him just off the muscle of him being fam.

"Shit nigga walked up on me, him and 3 other dudes, it was just me and Chris on the block, getting it in bringing in mad paper, I had my shit in the car and Chris did too, so the niggas caught us slipping because we had just hollered at some shorties and then the nigga cold cocked Chris and put a gun to my head. " "But the gun jammed and me and Chris took off running, when I made it to the spot, I called Kelz to see what our next move should be, that was some punk ass,hoe ass shit Jayce, real talk."

"Aight, say no more, don't ever get caught slipping lil nigga, that's rule number one, you know this Dre, next time handle that shit, I know it ain't no bitch in yo blood playa, toughin up G, lesson number one."

So we hit the block, and lo and behold Terrion was right there with those same 3 niggas Dre was talking about. They all strapped but they don't even know what's about to even come they way.

"Lesson number two Dre, always watch your surroundings, always know what's going on around you and whose around you my nigga, you gotta watch yo back and yo niggaz back G." Kelz said to Dre.

These niggaz too busy running they mouth, trying to kick game or some shit to those hoes over there, but game over now.

POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! POW!
POW!!

Laid all those bitch ass niggas to rest and whoever else was in the way if they didn't move in time, it was just their time to go and they was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Welp glad that's over with, whose next?" "Nigga calm yo little ass down, I need you to lay low for a few days and then I need you to hit 13Th block, you think you can handle that lil nigga? " "Bet, I got it, it's nothing, but a nigga like me hungry shit, lets get something to eat boss."

"Nigga we can go to Burger King then I'm dropping yo ass off. Kelz said. "Cool, bet that up. " "Ol cool looking ass boy, ol cheetah print clothes wearing ass boy, ol I need a dollar bucket head ass boy, ol ..." I fell out laughing "Kelz chill man, you know I aint none of that shit, I'm a real ass nigga, that's it that's all. " "ol mommas boy head ass nigga ol " "Hi Welcome to Burger King, can I your order? " "She just saved yo ass! "

Few hours later...

Me and Kelz Rode around for awhile smoking and thinking of a masterplan. We had to check on the rest of our blocks and trap houses. We also checked on all the warehouses too making sure everything straight.

Everything was a hunnid so I'mma call it a wrap tonight, a nigga just wanna spend some time with Leah and then get up in Dreka guts. That woman do something to me whenever I even think about her, she got a nigga sprung or some shit. I think Kelz is too, and that shit is rare. I see nothing but marriage and kids in our future, at least I think so right now shit you never know these days.

"Aight G I'll get up with you later, I'm about to get in some pussy, just got that text my nigga I'm out, kiss Leah for me. " Kelz said.

"Bet I'm bout to do the same after I put Leah to bed nigga, a nigga bout to go insane."

"Shit we on the same shit G , I feel ya, one. "

"Aight one."

REMEMBER TO VOTE⭐ SHARE 🤳🏾 and, or COMMENT🙏🏾 PLEASE and THANK YOU !!!🤞🏾 HAPPY READING 📖