Jayce

"Motherfucker, what the fuck was going through your head when you was trying to fuck over me."

"Did you seriously think I wouldn't find out, bitch ass nigga."

"Naw man it ain't even like that!"

"Legend hang his ass over there in them chains."

"Kelz go get the tools."

"Yes sir boss." Kelz and Legend said.

"So you just gone sit here and lie to my face Darron?"

"I must look like boo boo the fool, huh?"

"Jayce please don't do this, I swear I would never cross you man, I know who the fuck you are man are you fucking serious!"

"I don't think you do my nigga."

"But you most definitely about to find out just how serious I am."

Darron and Delveyon took forty keys from me and thought we wasn't going to catch that shit. I got cameras all over my warehouses but no one knows but me, Legend and Kelz. I know this fuck nigga lying straight to my face, how disrespectful.

The nerve of this snake ass nigga, he got some balls though, but he won't have them for long."

"So Darron, run that story by me one more time my guy."

"Delveyon had me to go and get twenty keys from the back and he got the other twenty, he said you ordered him to get forty to take to Mister!
I was just following orders Jayce, he has the keys and we was going to drop it off tomorrow, I swear."

"When have you ever known me to give orders to Delveyon, directly?"

"He takes orders from Carlos for one and I know you know that. Two, no one goes back there fucking with my shit but a select few and you nor Delveyon are neither of those select few!"

"Man, you dumb as fuck bro!" Kelz said after bursting into laughter.

"I actually thought you was smarter than that bro." Legend stated.

"Delveyon is nowhere to be found, but that's yo nigga right?"

"You listening to a dumb ass that don't even have much more rank than you and you following up behind his ass."

"Damn, is y'all nigga fucking or something nigga, cuz right now I'm not understanding bro."

"Naw man it aint like that I swear I didn't know what I was getting myself into Jayce, man you gotta believe me Boss!"

"I ain't gotta believe shit!!!"

"Now you gotta suffer the consequences Darron."

"Jayce please man, I swear I didn't know man!"

"Hold his tongue out Kelz."

"Bitch ass nigga if you bite my fingers, I'm going to stab you dead in yo mothetfucking throat, bitch ass nigga!" Kelz yelled.

"Naw man I can't go out like that, please!"

"Hold it out bitch!" Kelz yells out.

Slash!!!!

Kelz slashed his tongue out of his mouth.

My new member to the team Cali, then cut off all his toes and fingers. She was definitely trying to prove herself today.

Legend then cut him loose from the chains by cutting off both his ankles.

Kelz then sliced him from his throat to his stomach.