Dreka

I'm so nervous, what am I doing? I think I should walk back to my table. What am I going to say? I am definitely out of my comfort zone tonight.

"You good Dreka?"

"Yes Rudy, just don't leave me."

"I got you bestfriend, loosen up, you look all tense and shit, here take this shot."

"Right, bottoms up!"

"You damn right!" Rudy says.

"Rudy, stop it."

"Ok I'm done, come on let's go."

"Ladies, this is my brother Jay and his best friend Kelz a.k.a my other brother and this is my fiancé Cam, hey baby!"

"Baby who are they?"

"Mind your business babe."

"Jay this is Ms. La'Dreka."

"Hi, nice to meet you Jay."

"The pleasure is all mine." Jayce says after he gets up to kiss my hand.

"Kelz this is Ms. Rudy."

" So now I can put a name to that gorgeous face, what's up."

"Hey there handsome."

"Ok now y'all chit chat, me and my man about to turn up, chow! Come on baby."

"Excuse my little sister, she tends to be a little extra at times, I hope we aren't ruining you all's night." Jayce says.

"No not at all, we're fine, plus we probably could use you guys company." Dreka says.

"What's up with you tall, dark, and handsome?" Rudy says to Kelz.

"Shit, on this drank feeling good than a motherfucker beautiful."

"Me too, are you from here."

"Naw shawty I'm from Atlanta Georgia but I've been here most of my life."

"Owwww Ok A-Town, I see ya." 

As Rudy and Kelton starts to get deep off into there own little conversation me and Jayce are having a little trouble starting ours. He finally starts off asking me the same questions his sister asked.

"Ok impressive I might could send a few clients your way, well that's if you don't mind."

"Oh no, I don't mind, here's a few of my business cards."

"Ok bet, I got you."

"I see you about your business, I like that about you."

"On top of that your beautiful and you have a beautiful smile."

Oh my gosh now I'm blushing. "Thank you, you are very handsome as well, and I see you like showing off  your money, what do you do?"

" Well I'm an entrepreneur, I run several companies and I have the best product around."

"When you say product do you mean drugs?"

"Maybe, is that a problem?"

"Ummm I guess not, I've never dealt with a drug dealer before."

"Well I wouldn't call myself that, I look at myself more as a business man, a top notch hustler, " I'm the Man baby."

"Ok, I see you have a way with words, you just totally flipped that."

They then both busted out laughing.

"So umm, what do you like to do in your spare time Ms.Dreka?"