Royalty Meadows

It's 10:00 a.m and we haven't started our day yet. We're being lazy I guess you can say because today we straight fucking.

Cameron come rub my booty baby you know I like it when you feeling all on me Daddy‼️

"Babe I'm taking a shit right now, leave me alone‼️

Royalty laughs out loud. " TMI I didn't need to know all that, you make me sick."

"Ha Ha Ha I love you too."

"Babe hurry up, I need some good loving, I'm ovulating we gotta get busy!!"

Cameron and I have been trying for a baby for almost a year now. It's so frustrating at times but everyone keeps telling me to be patient and Cameron wants to wait until after we're married. It looks like he may get his wish because our wedding is two months away and I still don't have a baby in my belly. My niece has been my baby, she's so spoiled and she just loves her TT so much. I go and get her every chance I get. Her mom and I were like the best of friends, I hooked her and my brother Jayce up but he swears it was all him, won't give his little sister any credit.

I miss Nicole so much and their daughter reminds me of her so much, it's crazy. I still remember the last thing she said to me,

Royalty have me some pepper steak and rice ready after I have this baby I will love you forever‼️

I made a promise that I would and she just laughed and said,

"that's my girl, your going to be a great auntie, with you by her side she is going to be a pistol with your crazy ass, I love you boo."

I told her I love her too and that was the last conversation we had before she died. I will never forget her and I still went and got her food she wanted in hopes that she would come back for it.... but she never did. I was in total denial.

Me and my fiancé have been together for 4 years going on 5 years now

Me and my fiancé have been together for 4 years going on 5 years now. We love to travel and that's something we have in common. We haven't been traveling much lately with my business finally up and off the ground and him running his businesses. Then also working under my brother, which is how we met.

I am something like a secret weapon to my brothers "organization." My position is something like a ninja assasin. You will never see me coming nor would you expect me to be your worst nightmare.

See people underestimate me because of my looks and my age which is 24 years old. I know every fighting technique there is to know, and I've had all type of special training on killing. Cameron also does the same as I do and is really good with computers actually any type of technology device. He can also hack into anything and I do mean anything. He's also the hitman, on top of that he was a snipper for the marines. Yea, my baby is a cold piece of work. We are not to be fucked with at all, period poo.