Royalty

" I don't need too much makeup on Rudy, my man like me just the way I am honey, all natural-llll."

"Girl hush, you ain't natural today, you beautified, rudys style."

"Ok so what you think, talk to me."

"Bitch I don't even like red but I'm feeling the fuck out of this!"

" Girl I look good!!! A bitch look like she's worth millions honey, maybe even billions." "I love it, bad bitch coming through, can't none of you bitches get in, aayyyyee!!!!"

" "I love it, bad bitch coming through, can't none of you bitches get in, aayyyyee!!!!"

"Y'all excuse her, she's feeling the effects of Rudys Beauty ."

"All that honey, my man ain't gone be able to keep his hands off of me!"

"Excuse me, would you mind squeezing me into your busy schedule, someone referred me to you, I'm new in town, and I have a job interview and..."

"Hold up, Hold up, Hold up!"

"Can she at least finish her favorite client, don't you see us talking."

"I'll pay extra!"

"Sold!!!"

"Move Ro, love you talk to you later."

"Nope not yet."

"Who are you, by the way."

"Oh I'm Kendall, Kendall Lewis."

"I can tell you not from here, so what brought you to our neck of the woods?"

"Something new, change of scenery ya know?"

"Yeah I hear ya, I know you can't be from here cuz we don't break line and we don't pay extra."

"No Ro, just you." Rudy said.

We burst out laughing.

"Where you from Ms. Kendall?"

"I'm from Connecticut."

"Ro, bye ! Stop harassing my client."

"Girl boo, I just asked a few questions, no harm intended."

"But I'm gone,call you later boo."

"Bye Ms Ro!"

"Yeah Ms. Kendall Lewis."

I don't know, it's something about this Kendall chick I just can't put my finger on it. I had got a bad feeling soon as she came over into my prescence. I'll be digging into that a little more, my vibes are never wrong.

"Hey bae where you at?"

"Just left yo brother crib, I got a job he need me to do so I'mma be home late."

Well damn, so much for that.

"OK babe, I'll be waiting on you, I'm headed to the store, gotta make sure these bitches aint fucking up my damn money. "