Dreka

"Rudy what you doing?"

"Nothing chilling with Ma'Kayla right now and then Kelton later on."

"Umm, Jayce wants me to come over his house and meet his daughter and his deceased wife's parents and some friends of his."

"Oh wow bitch, where the hell is his parents?!"

"I don't know he never talks about them."

" Why does her parents want to meet you, that's kind of weird, sounds like it would be awkward."

"Rudy don't say that I already told him yes!"

"Well bitch why would you say some shit like that."

"Because it's important to him."

"Ok, I get it, but everything will be fine, they're going to love you, Jayce got your back."

"Yeah you right, all though I wish you could come with me best friend!"

"Best friend I have a mule to ride."

"Mommy what's a mule??"

"An animal Kayla get out of my damn conversation lil girl."

"Rudy your the one said it first."

"And she's the one ear hustling, lil nosey ass."

"She got it honest bitch, leave my baby alone."

"Girl she need to go to sleep, but girl your going to be fine, just keep an open mind."

"Thanks best friend you always know what to say."

"Of course I do boo, let me know how it goes ,you better call me tomorrow."

"I will boo talk to you tomorrow."

"Ok bye."

Oh my gosh what am I going to wear! I'm going to look in my closet I'm sure it's plenty of outfits with the tags still on it.

(Don't mind the background )

This is the outfit I picked very classy but still sexy. I have my purse and my keys and I'm ready to go wish me luck. I hope I make a great impression on everyone because I know I can't compare to ms. Nicole in there eyes. I really like Jayce and I really can see a future with him. On our first date he took me on a really nice boat it was beautiful with lights everywhere. We had a candlelight dinner with servants and my favorite desert, strawberry cheesecake and pecan pie.

After we ate dinner we laid on the deck and starred at the moonlight and watched the stars. We even got to see a shooting star and we both made a wish.  It was one of the most romantic dates I had ever been on.

He was such a gentleman and it really turnt me on about him. Knowing the type of person he is in the streets and what he does is something I would like to stay away from but I really like him as a person all and all.