Rudy

"Yassssss honey your up next come on."

"Hey Rudy, I'm so excited girl."

"You should be boo, Rudy is about to slay this head of yours darling!"

2 hours later.....

"So talk to me, did I slay or nay?"

"Rudy I love it, you know you slayed my hair,thank you so much !!!!!"

"I knew you would love it boo, you are more than welcome."

"See you next time Rudy with the big booty." We both fell out laughing.

"You better know it babe."

"Ok whose next?!"

"Me, the Don Diva!!!" "What's up Didi!"

"I haven't seen you in a while."

"Rudy I know girl I been grinding bitch!"

"You know my coins has to be right before I can come see you boo."

"Girl please you got plenty of money honey, I know your daddy."

"I still be hustling though, just because my daddy is a multimillionaire don't mean I can't be my own woman boo, I learned that from you."

"You are exactly right DiDi, I couldn't agree with you more." "Let's get it poppin shall we."

"I'm ready."

1 hour and 30 mins later......

"Rudy your the absolute best!!!" "I'm promoting and behind you with whatever and whenever

"Rudy your the absolute best!!!" "I'm promoting and behind you with whatever and whenever. Just let me know, I have connects in high places Rudy. Just know God is about to show out for you and thanks again Rudy, I love you friend."

"Thank you DiDi God has definitely been moving in my life, and I'm looking forward to the many blessings he has in store for me boo. You know I love what I do DiDi, I gotta do it for my daughter too, I want her to be proud of her mommy."