Dreka

I've been thinking about Jayce since that night at the club. It's been like a whole week and I still haven't heard from him. I know I said I would call him but if he really likes me like I think he wouldve called me by now. I guess it was to good to be true. Guess I'll take my ass to bed and hope for a wet dream or something.

10 minutes later...

Phone Rings...

I look at the caller I.D and guess who it is?!

Yep, you guessed it, Jayce Meadows!

Ok Dreka stay calm, be cool.

Clears throat.

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful, how are you?"

"I'm doing very well and it's really nice to finally hear from you."

"I didn't think you were going to answer, I was waiting on your call too."

"Who said I was waiting?"

"Aw don't front on me, I know u kept looking at your phone everyday." We both bust out laughing.

"Whatever, I bet you did the same, how have you been though?"

"Yea I did actually and I'm better,  now that I finally get to hear your voice again."

"Awwww thanks, that's very sweet."

"Naw you ain't heard sweet yet."

"Say, do you have anything planned Wednesday?"

"As a matter of fact I don't, what's up?"

"Well I would like to take you on a date, somewhere very special."

"And where is this special place at?"

"I want it to be a surprise, I got ya."

"Ummmm."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes but.."

"Then it's all set then, that's all that matters."

"Ok I'm trusting you."

"What are you doing now, I want to stop by."

This Man is so hard to say no to, oh my gosh.

"Well I have to get up early in the morning to go pick up my goddaughter Ma'Kayla and I was just about to lay it down for the night."

"Oh ok, that's cool, well just hit me up when you get some free time on your hands, I would love to hear from you tomorrow."

"Okay I will definitely be giving you a ring I mean a call later, sorry."

He chuckled at me. "Naw you good ma, I know what you meant, don't trip, enjoy the rest of your night and I'll talk to you later."