Jayce

"Carlos deliver these 45 keys to Paco on the Westside and make sure you get the money that was made from last week too, no fuck ups."

"Aight Boss I'm on it."

"If some shit look out of place or some shit missing you know what to do."

"Say no more boss you know I can handle it."

"Aye!"

"Yea Boss."

"Don't be going over there fucking with them fucking crackheads either, they told me you had one of em suckin yo dick, nasty ass nigga."

Legend fell out laughing.

"Nigga what the fuck wrong with you! You trying to catch Aids my guy?"

"Naw Gee, I just needed some head and her mouth looked pretty decent to me mane."

Carlos said while rubbing his stomach. He know what to do and what not to do, this nigga act like he dont give a fuck about his life because in my eyes if you don't care what goes on yo dick you don't wanna live and I can't have niggas like that around me. The only reason Carlos is in the position he's in because he's my lil cousin. But cousins will get cut off and murked if they fucking with how I run my shit.

We have a certain reputation and letting crackheads suck our dicks is not apart of that.

"Man get the fuck out of here and I bet not here no shit like that again."

"nasty fucker!!" Legend yells out.

"Aight cuz it won't happen again and fuck you Legend."

"Naw fuck that crackhead nasty nutz."

"Man I'm out."

"I don't know why I got you started, knowing yo dumb ass will go on for days."

"Hell yea and that shit was funny as fuck, But what's been up with you while I been gone my nigga?"

"To be real, I can't get this girl off my mind Gee."

"What girl nigga?"

"This chick I met at the club last weekend."

"Me and Kelz slid through Bella's spot to check it out."

"Aw Dino's wife?"

"Yea it was pretty dope, and plus she know the chick I'm talking about."

"Aw shit, just how do she know Bella?"

"Naw not like that nigga, she sold Bella that big ass house by that lake on the north side."

"Aw Ok, who is this chick though, what's so different about this motherfucker man?"

"I ain't heard you talk about a female like this in about 5 or 6 years my nigga."

"You just fuck these hoes you definitely don't love them."

"Nicole was your forever so I know this gots to be serious."

Legend was right though, I haven't gave a fuck about a bitch since the mother of my child passed. Legend was there with me through everything before and after Nicole passed. Legend is actually Nicole's stepbrother and one of my best friends. He and Nicole grew up together so you wouldn't know they weren't blood because of how tight they were.

Legend took it really hard when Nicole passed and honestly he hasn't really been the same since it happened and actually neither have I. But I'm trying to learn to be happy because I know that's what she would want me to do plus I have a daughter looking at me and watching everything I do around her.