Rudy

"Hey bitch what are you doin?!"

"Hey Dreka, i just dropped lollipop bad ass off at school, she waisted juice all on my floor girl, now I gotta get somebody to detail the inside of my car. But anyways,I'm on my way to open up the shop, what's up bitch?"
"Girllll you better get off my lollipop, you know she didn't mean it bitch!"

"But look bitch, why Jayce fuck the shit out of me last night bitch and this morning in the fucking shower!"

"Bitch what!!!! Are you serious?!"

"Yes bitch,dead ass."

"Hold on bitch, let me open the door to my shop it's cold outchea."

"Ok Bitch I'm back, now spill!"

"Well first of all dinner went great, well besides Legend throwing slick shots, everyone else was really nice."

"Then before everyone could leave, Victoria's water broke."

"Who the fuck is Victoria?"

"Legends wife, she had a girl and named her Ava Nicole after Jayce's deceased wife."

"She was such a beautiful little baby girl. "

"I met his daughter Leah she is so adorable girl, she acts just like lollipop, I think they would be really good friends."

"Okay Okay, now get to the juicy part bitch."

"So we made it back to the house and he put Leah to bed shortly after.

And then.....

"We fucked alllllllllllll night bitch

"We fucked alllllllllllll night bitch."

"The motherfucker made me cum at least 7 times if not more. He drained me dry bitch, I wasn't ready!"

"But girl when we got finished, i said a sentence and the next thing I know he was knocked the fuck out,then I passed out.

"Yasssss bitch, you better work!!"