Kelz

Phone rings......

"Uhhm Uhhm (clears throat)

"Hello."

"Goodmorning Son, how are you ?"

"What's up T lady, what's good with you, I'm straight."

"Shit, I just made me some coffee sitting outside on my balcony now, and decided to check on you."

"I seen your daddy the other day he told me you shot him, what the fuck did that motherfucker do Kelz."

"He didn't tell you?"

"You know Damn well he didn't tell me I probably would have shot him too!"

"I caught him in the backyard fucking Shaunie."

"Damn shame, boy yo daddy ain't shit, still a dog ass nigga, even to his own son!"

"What you do with Shaunie?"

"Gave her to Dee and his boys."

"Welp it was nice knowing her, I wasn't to fond of the bitch anyways, serves them right."

"You should've gave your daddy to Dee nem too." We both laughed.

"Damn mama you know you a fool."

"Where you think you get it from, and when I see his ass again I got a bullet for his punk ass, he know I don't play about my child!"

"Don't even sweat it ma, I got me a new lil shawty."

"Oh is that right, what's her name playa?"

"Her name is Rudy, and I'm really feeling her and plus she a beast in the sheets."

"Spare the details son, you'll say any ol thing boy."

"I'm just saying ma, this girl is different, when I seen her she really caught my eye but I wasn't really sweating her and shit, but then I seen her again and just felt like I had to go ahead and shot my shot, and I definitely scored."

"Ok Son, I hear you, you are yo daddy's child."

"Well when do I get to meet this Rudy?"

"Soon ma, and she has a daughter but I haven't met her yet."

"Aw hell where's the daddy?"

"The nigga locked up or something, she said he suppose to be getting out soon, but you know I ain't fucked up, I'm with all the shits, he don't want no smoke and if he do I'll fire his ass up whatever he wanna do, just like that."

"Well Kelz you must really like her, you don't do women with kids, this is a first

"Well Kelz you must really like her, you don't do women with kids, this is a first. I can't wait to meet her."

"Fasho t lady, I can't wait to see this."

"Why you say that?"

"Because she is a character and she's a motherfucker, which is why I think y'all are going to get along pretty good."