Cameron Pugh

"Man fuck that shit, knock this nigga off before I do it!" I said to this amateur ass nigga. I been doing this shit, I ain't new to this. You can't have feelings when you involved in this type of lifestyle. It's kill or be killed, simple as that.

"Bruh I'm bout to do it C, give me a minute."

"Either you murk this nigga or imma murk yo ass, have it your way my nigga."

Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow!

"Yeah I thought you would see it my way motherfucker."

"Dude had a baby on the way man."

"He should've thought about that before he thought about stealing from Jayce nigga, gang gang!"

"Call Dee nem so they can come clean this nigga up now get the duck out my face pussy."

"Man fuck you nigga I was just saying, and ain't shit pussy about me."

Pow! Pow! Two to the dome.

"Now you ain't bout shit nigga, next time watch yo mouth."

"Aw shit won't be a next time, bitch."

Ring Ring Ring Ring

"Yo."

"Aye Dee I need you to clean up this shit i left outside I'll text you the address my nigga."

"Say no more, send it to me."

"Bet."

" Honey, I'm home!!"

"I'm in the kitchen babe!"

"Hey baby what's up?"

I walk around to the other side of the island to give my baby some kisses and damn she smells so good.

"You smell good baby, what's that?"

"Jimmy Choo, you bought it for me last year babe."

"I like that shit, make me wanna go down and taste that pussy."

"Damn bae, you turning me on."

"Sit that ass on the counter."

"Wait Cam im trying to make dinner for us."

"And I'm trying to eat my dessert first, Royalty."

"Well when you say it like that."

"Yeah, now come closer."

I started to stroke her hair and give her deep passionate kisses. I start to feel on her breast as she unbuckles my pants and starts stroking my dick.

I then spread her legs wide open and start licking on her moist pussy.

"Damn bae you wet as fuck."

"Oooh baby don't tease me, get you some."

So I start sucking on her clit and sliding my two handy dandy fingers in and out of her wetness. I'm going hard on that pussy, got her dripping.

"Cum again for me baby, nut in my mouth." She cummed again on demand.

"Fuck baby right there, just like that daddy." She cummed again and I licked it all up til there was no more juices flowing.

"Damn you got my dick hard with all that moaning."

"Let me down baby."

"I got you."

"Give me your dick baby."  I pulled this motherfucker out She started sucking my dick real slow, her mouth gushing with her spit all on my dick.

She sped up so I grabbed her hair guiding her head just like I want it.