Jayce

"She's all tucked in for the night, fast asleep."

"You have such a beautiful daughter, she is so full of life."

"Thank you and yes she is, she keeps me on my toes, all of us."

"That's really sweet."

"Your sweet too, we're finally alone, what's on your mind?"

"You are the only thing on my mind actually."

"Damn, you on my mind too baby, would you like some wine?"

"Yes, please."

"Here you go."

"Thank You."

"So what did you think about the evening we had?"

"Well I was a bit nervous at first and then I was ok and then I became a little uncomfortable after all the slick shots Legend kept throwing at me and then it became exciting and in the end a beautiful life was welcomed into the world, I would say it was a great night."

"Don't worry about Legend I'll handle him, I just want you to continue being you."

"Thanks baby."

"So what you wanna do?"

"How about I just show you

"How about I just show you."

Dreka started kissing me all passionately and shit and I'm trying to control myself so I won't bust fast before she even gives me her treasure box.

I'm about to rock her world.

She starts unbuttoning my shirt kissing me at the same time. After she gets my shirt off I unbutton her blouse and take it off. I then grab her perky breasts and unclip her bra and throw it in the floor.

Before we go any further I tell her lets take it to my room. She grabs her bra and halfway put her shirt back on as I lead her upstairs to my master bedroom.

"Oh my God Jayce this room is everything

"Oh my God Jayce this room is everything."

"Naw baby you are everything, I'm digging you like a motherfucker."