Rudy Tindler

"What would you do for a Klondike Bar‼️" The waitress looked at me weird then busted out laughing along with Dreka.

"Bitch I'm sick of you‼️" Dreka said while laughing.

We were feeling good all on cloud 9 and shit. Well really cloud 5 because dick the only thing that puts me on cloud 9, okay!

"What would you like to order ?" the waiter says after the third time coming to our table.

"Bring me another Blue Motherfucker babe !"

"Coming right up."

Thank you bitchhhh!!!"

"Rudy you don't know her to be calling her that."

"Bitch I don't give a fuck she know I ain't meaning no harm that's how I talk, what she gone do whoop my ass?I think not."

"Naw she's going to spit in your drink" Dreka laughing hysterically.

"Bitch she gone die today and imma get away with it!"

"Bitch you are crazy!" we both bust out laughing.

"And you know this man!" In my Smokey voice.

"You know imma steppa, i do hair and makeup for a living so I know how to beat a bitch in the face and her head real good."

"Bitch I can't with you! Stop it Rudy, just a ol psycho!"

"Thanks babe, I try!" Then I stick my tongue out at Dreka and fell out laughing.

I had to post my picture Dreka took of me on my instagram and my Twitter account

I had to post my picture Dreka took of me on my instagram and my Twitter account. I gots to keep my followers updated because that's how I do boo boo, and they love me for it.

I am a Professional Makeup Artist and a Professional Hair Dresser. I also sell and provide services on hair, lashes, and makeup. I have my own beauty line, I named it "Rudy's Beauty."

I am a hustler by nature and a freak by night baby I get it how I live

I wonder what my baby doing she knows her momma just loves her.