Legend

"Damn, this bitch has called me twenty three times in the last hour." Legend says.

"Why haven't you called her back nigga? You looking very suspicious Legend, call her back man. We don't need our little secret getting out, we have enough problems with Jayce and his people." Corolas said.

"Everytime I see any of them I want to just slice their fucking throats open!" Corolas said.

"Aye bruh, I got this, you worry about that thot you got at home." Legend says back.

"Bitch ass nigga, yo momma a thot, don't call my wife a thot, hoe ass nigga." Corolas said.

"Aaayyyee, calm down boys, calm down and shut the fuck up. Now let's get back down to business." Their father said.

"Sorry pops." Both Legend and Corolas both said.

"Legend since your the one with the most access and the most knowledge about their business, tricks, and trades, we should be able to kill two birds with one stone."

"I need you to figure out a way to kidnap Dreka and hold her for ransom." Their father said.

"Corolas I need you to keep an eye on Delveyon and make sure they don't take him out just yet. The only way he can get found is if he makes only one rookie mistake, just one."

"We all know what and who were up against, so of course it's not going to be easy."

"Legend, when you go back tomorrow, they are going to wonder where you have been, what you have been doing, and who you've been with. But Jayce has a soft spot for you because he thinks your his dead babymama's stepbrother. So a little of the love he has for her, he has for you and you can try and use that to your advantage."

"I know I gotta look out for Kelz trigger happy ass, he will kill anybody for Jayce over anything, and I do mean anything. Kelz and I aren't just the best of friends but we tolerate each other for the sake of Jayce."

"I remember one time Jayce ordered pizza, we was all at his house and Jayce went to the door to get the pizza. He gave the guy a one hundred dollar bill. Usually Jayce will let them keep the change, but this time Leah asked for the change for some game she was playing in her room with my kids. Then Jayce counted his change and realized the guy shorted him fourty dollars. Jayce wasn't tripping but he had Kelz fucked up. Before the nigga made it out the driveway kelz shot the motherfucker car up, but the nigga got away in time.

Dude a motherfucker, he ain't got it all, but neither do I. Soon enough we will see whose loco and whose not loco enough." Legend said.

"Just make sure you know what you doing son, if we do this just right, we will have over $200 million dollars if we play it smart."

"Corolas after you get through baby-sitting Delveyon, I will need you to babysit Little Ms. Leah, she probably isn't his anyways. "

"Pops, I don't think you wanna do that... I mean I really l don't think we wanna go through with that plan."

We can get over $100 million just off of taking Dreka, if we put Leah in it, it's going to be a whole other type ball game." Legend says.

"Well Legend, let the games begin."

"Well it is what it is, fuck it, let's do it."

The three men talked about the rest of their plans, went back over the plans from earlier and made a few phone calls and deals. Their master plan is slowly coming together, but there are a few differences between Jayce, Kelz, and these 3 angry men. But soon those three will find out just what they are. You should never bite off more than you can chew.

5 hours later...

They have came up with a master plan and is ready to put everything into place. The hatred these men have for Jayce, Kelz, and Dreka are really disgusting.

"Legend when you go back make sure to keep an eye out for your sister, well the sister you love, and also keep a very close lookout for the other one, we don't need her slipping through our fingers, we can't afford for her to get away, and soon enough I will be making my arrival for the grand finale."

"Aight pops, I got it, I been holding my cover for almost 3 months now don't worry, the hardest part is over, everything else will be a piece of cake."

"I hope you right son, and take Corolas home for me, he's not getting another vehicle, he has wrecked four vehicles already...within 6 months, drive his ass home." Their father said.

"Corolas, let's be out my nigga."

30 minutes after dropping Corolas home, he made it to his hotel room and decided to go ahead and call Victoria back.

"What's up baby? "

"Don't whats up baby me, BITCH!"

"Where is my husband and what have you done with him!!!"

"What the fuck are you talking about Bitch, is the baby stressing you out, damn! "

"Naw hoe ass nigga, first of all I'll show you a bitch!! Secondly your a hoe ass peon ass nigga, my husband would never let me call his phone that many times without answering. My husband would never make love to me the way you did. Nor would my husband ever make me handle everything by myself and stay away from the house as much as you have, knowing we just had a baby.

I knew something was different with yo punk ass. That's why you stayed away from the house so much, because if you wouldn't have I would have been figured you out and caught on to everything and Jayce nem would have too you dumb fuck. You are a fucking duck ass psycho ass motherfucker.

Don't come back to my fucking house either! Naw as a matter of fact, do that come on. But, we won't be here anyways I'm packing up my kids and were leaving. But you bets believe someone will be here waiting for you bitch. I'm taking them to a safe place for now, but when I get back, I'm coming for your ass bitch! You are not my husband and your going to tell me what happened to him! Oh and you can run but you can't hide hoe ass punk."

" It's obvious you want to be my husband so bad, your obsessed with him and it's creepy and very disturbing, whoever you are bitch but just know you could never be him, ever!!!"

"Mannnnn, whatever just watch your back bitch." Legend screamed into the phone .

"Nah nigga, make sure you watch your back and your front bitch. I don't play about my kids, my money, my well being, and damn sure don't play about my fucking husband.

Oh by the way I've already informed Jayce so you know it's all the way up there, it's war motherfucker!" Victoria yelled and then hung up the phone.

"Shittttt!!!!" The mysterious man yelled.

"Pops we have a problem, meet me on 25th street at the spot a.s.a.p, there has been a few slight changes in the plans, I'm picking Corolas back up now, call Kya over too, we're gonna need her as well."

"Alright."

REMEMBER TO VOTE⭐ SHARE 🤳🏾 and, or COMMENT🙏🏾 PLEASE and THANK YOU !!!🤞🏾 HAPPY READING 📖