Girls dont game! Do they?

G18's pov

We all sit on the couch watching TV. Hova fell asleep next to shadow who is playing on his phone. Speedy is on his laptop and Joel is eating nachos.

"Where is the deluxes" Sidearms asked.

"Hell if I know." I said.

I get up and go to my gaming room. I get a Skype call from a girl named Skyler. I think I heard that before. I answer it and see her looking down at something. she brings her hand up and has a black and yellow snake in it. she looks at her screen and smiles.

"Hey do you remember me from high school?" she asked as she was handling her snake.

"No not really." I responded.

"You don't remember the goth girl that sat in the back and had a girlfriend? My name is skyler I went by Sky." She said.

I remember and have a flashback.

Flashback

I closed my locker and saw a girl being pushed by popular girls. she was mute if you didn't know her well. she looked down and didn't say anything.

"Are you just going to go home and cut like you always do?" One of the girls said.

She walked towards her locker and grabbed her worn out black hoodie. one of the girls knocked it out of her hands and stomped on it. She moved her foot and shook it off. she walked away before one of them tripped her. she fell with a thump but got up. she looked at me with pain in her eyes but looked away fast. she was really pretty if she would not be goth.

"Do you not talk bitch?" One of the girls asked. she did nothing and kept walking.

"No probably from all the dicks that whore sucks a day!" the blonde said.

I felt bad for her. she always was made fun of because she worn flat bills and baggy shorts. she had coon eyes and black lip stick on. her brown hair flowed in her eyes but she never minded it.

Ended of flashback.

"Now I do! So how have you been?" I asked.

"Good. I work as a vet and when I have free time me and my friends play video games."

"What do you play?"

"'Cod, Mortal Kombat, Gta, and Mine craft. Why?"

"Nothing I just haven't really talked to a girl gamer. We play some of those games and we have YouTube. Do you want to be in a video with my friends?" I asked.

"Yeah let me know when you are recording I will join you guys!"

"Hey g18 come on we made tacos!" speedy yelled while standing in front of my door way.

"Wait speedy!" I yelled back.

"Who's speedy?" she asked.

"He is one pf the guys I record with."

"Wait are you talking to a girl?" he asked me.

"Yes she is wants to play a few games with us."

"Cool I want to see her!" he said while over to my computer.

"Hi." she said.

"Holy shit it is a girl!" Speedy said and she blushed.

"Oh crap!" she said looking at her snake.

"What happened?" we said the same time.

"My snake just tried to bite my turtle!" She said as she put her snake down in a tank.

"You a lot of pets."  speedy said.

"Well I'm a vet so.."

"G18 get down here and stop sucking Speedy's dick!" Hova yelled.

"I'm sorry skyler but I have to go but I will talk to you later! Oh we will be recording tonight."

"Oh bye bye!" she said before leaving the call.

I went downstairs and gave hova a death stare. I grabbed a plate and a taco. after I was done I run upstairs.

"G calm down! you just want to get in her pants!" speedy said.

"No I'm going to play mine craft and get her started!" I said before closing my door. I invited her in a call and she answered it.

"Hey you about to record?" she asked.

"Uh yeah and when we are recording just call us by our gamertag."

"Okie dokie."

"We have our own private server and I have tons of diamonds to give you and get you started."

A hour later.

"Ok you have op armor and items. you have a house and a horse. ok you are good. I will get the guys in a call."

"ok."

I get the guys in the call and start talking about goats for some odd reason. Speedy startes talking about skyler.

"Yeah she is a fucking girl gamer and is hotter than hell!" he said.

"Speedy likes someone!" shadow said.

"Shut up shadow!" speedy said.

"I didn't know you thought I was hot." Skyler said.

"Wait she has been in the call?"

"Yeah we are recording Crewcraft right?" she asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Hey guys its Speedy with hova, Sidearms, G18  shadowbeats and a special guest! her name is Skyler! Say hey Skyler!" Speedy said.

"Hey Skyler!" she said making us laugh.

"How do you have enchanted diamond shit?" sidearms asked.

"G18 helped meh."

"What is you skin?" Shadow asked.

"It is kitana from mk."

"Cool mine is.." shadow was saying before speedy cut him off.

"His is yellow bumble bee!"

After we were done recoding sky was laughing for a good two minutes. everyone left the call but speedy, sky, hova and me.

"Hey not to sound like a stalker or anything but where do you live?" skyler asked.

"We live in a Boston. How about you?" Speedy asked.

"I live in Boston too! You guys want to meet up at your house Tuesday?" she asked.

"Sure yeah." I said and have her our address.

"Tanks guys! ttyl if they even say that anymore but see you later!" she said and left the call.

"I think we should let her live with us." hova said.

"Yeah!" Speedy almost yelled at us.

"Fine we will ask her when she comes over which is in two days." I said.

"well bye guys I'm going to sleep." hova said.

"Bye I'm leaving too." I said and left the call. I laid down on my bed think about skyler. what if she does live with us? Will speedy fall in love with her? Does she even like guys? I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

this is a story about the crew and if you dont know who they are just youtube crewcraft and it should show up. Im just calling the guys what their usernames say. Hope you enjoyed ^.^