baby sitters

I wake up and Jordan is fast asleep on the ground. my phone rang making Jordan wake up.

"hello." I said.

"Hey can you keep kalel for a week?" My cousin asked.

"yeah."

"OK I will be there in a minute." She said before hanging up.

I roll out of bed and get a blow horn. I blow it and everyone groans. they all come down and I tell the girls to leave. when they all leave my cousin pulls up with kalel in the back. she gets out in baggy shorts and a baggy shirt. she comes running to me and hugs me.

"Kalel how have you been?" I asked.

"The same old same old." She said. for being a 17 year old she was real and not faking everything.

"Come on I will let you meet my friends." I said as we walked in.

"That is g18, side, speedy, hova, legion, shadow, d4, Joel, and d20. I said pointing to all of them.

"Who is she?" G18 asked.

"She is my cousin. She is staying with us for awhile." I said.

"How long is she staying?" Speedy asked.

"For a week or so. She is going to be staying in my room."

"Well since you have a kid we can go to that sky zone place!" D4 said.

"I guess." I said before grabbing her bags and taking them upstairs. She changed into jean shorts and a teal tank top. I went down but stopped half way because I heard yelling.

"Don't you get it? She will break your heart and then become mine!" Speedy yelled.

"Just cause she kissed you doesn't mean anything you jackass!" G18 yelled back.

"Shut up both of you! You two sound like little kids who are fighting over a toy! Just get ready!" I yelled at both of them scaring both of them.

"You are really sneaky." D4 said.

"I like to keep that way." I said before Kalel walked down.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm taking her in my truck." I said before grabbing my phone and keys. We got in and I started the car. When driving I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw cuts on Kalel.

"Is your parents beating you again?" I asked.

"Yeah. The left me with you because they are fighting but I haven't told her that you know." She said.

"Good keep it like that. If they know you will get possibly killed."

When we got there we got out and I looked at her cuts and scars.

"I'm sorry Kalel." I said.

"Its not your fault. You are the only one who doesn't call me daddy's little girl. I'm daddy's punching bag."

"If it gets any worse just call me and I will take care of you." I said before the guys pulled up.

"About time!" I said.

"Yeah yeah whatever! Lets just go in!" D4 said before grabbing my hand and skipping over to the door.

"Oh yeah Kalel D4 is the child out of all us." I said.

"Come on already!" He said before taking off. we laughed and went in. there was trampolines every where. G18 put me up my back and ran towards a trampoline. he saw a foam pit and threw me in it. he jumped in next to me.