brother and mom

I saw a meadow full of flowers and trees. Where am i at? I saw two figures walk towards me.

"Mom and bro?" I asked.

"Yes skyler. You need to live for us and your friends." She said before taking my hand and leading me to a house. I saw a screen and saw g and the guys on it.

"What is this?" I asked.

"You can see what is happening.and make sure you stay with that boyfriend. He seems nice." My mom said pushing her red hair out of her eyes. She had green eyes and dark red hair. She was wearing the clothes that she died in. My brother had red and brown hair mix and grey eyes. He was also wearing the clothes he died in.

"Mom will i live?" I asked.

"I cant chose that is your decision." She said.

"Daniel why did you do it?" I asked.

"I regret it but i was depressed. I wish i could meet our friends and your boyfriend. But i will never." He said.

"You might want to visit scarlet. She is alive and dead too." My mom said showing a photo of her in a hospital bed.

"No she cant die! She is only 6 she has so much to live for!" I yelled.

"Go see her and you can help make her strong." Daniel said before showing me where she is. I ran over to her and hugged her.

"Cousin sky?" she asked.

"Yes scarlet. you need to stay strong. just please stay strong just for me okay?" I asked while tears started falling down my cheeks.

"Okay just for you but why am I here?"

"because you are hurt but stay strong and you will be better." I said before kissing her forehead.

g18's POV

I'm so worried about sky. speedy slam open the door looking worried.

"We have to go to the hospital! Sky got in a car wreck and is looking bad!" he said before grabbing me off the couch.

he was speeding like crazy just to get to the hospital that was 5 minutes away. When we got to her room I had to open the door. big mistake. Her lifeless body was hooked up to wires and she was pale.

"Oh my god." I said before sitting in the chair next to her. speedy walled out and I started tearing up.

"Ty why?" I asked.

"I go to call the guys." He said before leaving.

"Ty I love you. I hope you can understand. I hate to see you like this. I have loved you since high school. I hated when you were pushed around by those bitches." I said.

Short chapter sorry