Living back together

I looked down at my ring and smiled. Me and G are back together and I taught Ivy how to play video games. Ivy walked in and threw her bag on the couch.

"Hey ivy." I said.

"Hey mom. I'm just going to hang out in my room." She said.

"Why are you wearing a hoodie when it is spring?" I asked.

"Um just cause." She said before running upstairs. 

Ivy's pov

I took off my hoodie and looked at my cuts. I got on skype and saw Jordan on. Jordan was Side's son. Him and his girlfriend adopted him and he is the same age as me. 

"Hey happy 16 birthday." He said.

"Hey and that is Wednesday." I said.

"Oh how is your cuts?" He asked.

"Uh bad I guess you could say." I said.

"Do you want to hangout?"

"Yeah. The skate park?"

"Yeah." He said before ending the call. I grabbed my book bag and put spray cans, a clean white skateboard, and band stickers in it. I got on my old board and road there. I saw Jordan sitting on a bench and was drawing on his sketch pad.

"Hey Jor." I said before sitting on the ground next to him.

"Hey and are you making a new board?" 

"Yeah. It is for someone." I said before grabbing my lime green spray can.

"Cool and I love that color." He said before drawing again.

I sprayed the board and then wrote "You have enemies. Good for you. That means you stood up for something in your life." then out lined it with deep blue. I grabbed a Hollywood undead, Black Veil Brides, Deuce, SWS, and Korn sticker and placed them on. I smiled before someone pushed me over. My head hit the hard ground and I saw Kitty and Vanessa standing over me.

"Oh look at this emo whore! Fucking faggot. Why don't you just go home and puke then cut. I hope you go too deep and kill yourself. I will give you pills to over dose so we won't have to see your ugly emo face. Your ugly friend doesn't want to see you either! He probably won't even go to our grave. Also how the hell is your mom and dad famous. You were a mistake!" Kitty spat in my face. She held my face and punched it. I felt pain and then everything went black.

Sky's pov

I shot a noob and heard them rage. I laughed and then got killed.

"You are fucking kidding me!" I yelled before G bust out laughing. I heard a knock on the door and G got it.

"Um hey Jessica attacked Ivy." Jordan said while holding her bridal style.

"Thank you Jordan. I'm going to kill them!" I said before holding her. I laid her down on the couch and looked at her wrist. 

"No problem. I pushed them off her and they ran away. I have all the same class with her and make sure they don't even go near her." He said.

I place her on the bed and look at the cuts. She was going through the same stuff. I sighed and went to my room. I laid down and fell asleep.

I wanted to some parts with Ivy's pov and make some youtubers adopted kids. Thanks for reading and voting ^.^