why with my best friend?

I woke up and saw g holding ivy. I smiled and got up.

"Hey babe." I said before kissing him.

"Hey do you want to take Ivy to the park?" He asked.

"Sure." I said before changing. I put Ivy in my car seat. When we got there I put her in the swing.

"Oh she is just too cute for words! I told my boyfriend to let me have one but he won't let me. How old is she?" A girl around 24 asked.

"Thanks and she is 3 months." I said.

"Hey babe." G said while hugging me from behind. I smiled and kissed his chin.

"Hey speedy texted me. He wants us to meet up at his house." He said.

"Okay." I said before stopping the swing. I picked her up and put her in the car seat. When we got there he was sitting on the couch.

"Oh shit I left her bottle at home." G said.

"Okay take her and I will stay here with speedy." I said.

"Okay bye." He said before leaving with Ivy. I sat down next to speedy before he kissed me. I kissed before and got on top of him. I broke the kiss and smirked at him.

"You are so hot Sky." He said. I got nose to nose him.

"It us only cheating if you tell or regret it." I said. He bit my lip piercing and put his hands under my shirt.

"Are you getting frisky?" He asked before picking me up bridal style.

G18's POV

After I got her bottle i went back. I heard moaning and it was sky. My heart broke and felt like it was smashed into a million pieces. I grabbed Ivy's car seat and went to the airport. I got a ticket to Hawaii and sat down. Why sky? I trusted you. And you did it with my best friend.

Everything went down hill! I have a new instagram. It is Twilight__midnight. Im going to be talking about my books on there .Also if you want a sex scene thingy I'm probably not going to do it. Why? Because it was awkward writing that part with speedy and I'm not into that stuff. So yeah... Anyway thanks for voting and doing whatever you guys do :)