Moving back in

Sky's pov

I got up and changed. I grabbed my book bag and my board. I skated towards the guys house and knocked on the door. G came and smirked at me.

"Hey boo. Can I move in with you guys?" I asked.

"Um yeah but the guys are gone." 

"That fine." I said before I went in. I threw my bag on the ground and sat on the couch.

"Why are there cuts on you?" He asked sitting next to me.

"I cut. I also am a street fighter." I said showing him the scars and cuts.

"Why?"

"I felt depressed and I don't feel the pain anymore. I kinda like feeling pain and hurt because I'm so use to it." 

"I missed you. We all did." He said.

"I did too. I feel dumb for just leaving you guys and not talking to anyone." I said before he leaned in and kissed me. The guys came in and laughed.

"That didn't take long for them to fall for each other again." Speedy said.

"Shut up and I'm moving in." I said before I looked at the clock.

"Shit guys I have to go! See you later!  I said before getting on my board. When I got to the alley I saw a girl walk up.

" Are you sky?" She asked.

"Yeah. how much are we betting?" I asked.

"200" she said holding out the money.

"Got it." I said.

"Go!" another girl yelled.

I punched her and she punched me back. I knocked her over and started punching her face. She kicked me and knocked me over. In the end I won 200. When I got home I was limping.

"Oh my god Sky!" Hova yelled.

"I'm fine!" I hissed.

"No aren't! You are limping and bleeding."

"I don't feel pain anymore so I'm fine!" I said before grabbing my bag.

"Why are you limping anyway?" Speedy asked.

"My street fighting and cutting." I said grabbing my bag and walking upstairs.

"What?!"

"Yeah I do fighting. After I left I want to get out my anger and I have to pay Dylan's rent." I said.

"That was fast to have a boyfriend." Speedy said.

"No retard! He is my brother!" I said before closing the door. I laid down on the bed and fell asleep.

g18's POV

After all the guys went to sleep I got up and checked on Sky. I saw she as holding the blankets next to her and was shaking. I laid next to her before my phone went off.

"What is that?" She asked in her smoker like morning voice.

"Its nothing. just go back to sleep." I said before stroking her hair.

"Okay." She said softly. She stopped shaking and was breathing normal. I check and saw my mom texted me.

mom: Are you still with that brat girlfriend?

G18: Yes and don't call her that!

mom: yes she is and she ditched you

G18: No that was my fault. now I'm going to sleep!

I put my phone on the night stand. I put my arm around sky and fell asleep.