Do I have to go?

My alarm clock went off. I groaned and hit the off button. It didn't stop so I unplugged it. I got up and changed into a black shirt, shorts, combat boots, and snap back. I looked at my cuts and what Vanessa said replayed in my mind. I picked up my blaze but put it down for Jordan. I went downstairs and waited for the bus. Jordan joined me and I saw nick Vanoss's son walk up too.

"Hey Ivy and Jordan." Nick said.

"Hey." We both said.

"Do I have to go?" I asked in my little kid voice.

"Yeah." Nathan H20's son said.

The bus pulled up and we sat in the back. The back was dark and wasn't filled with the rich kids. When we got to school Kitty and Vanessa stopped me.

"Oh I was hoping that you went to deep on a cut. Also good job making sure your fuck buddie took you home. Oh wait he could never be your fuck buddie because you are a virgin." Kitty said. I walked past her but bumped into Cole. He was Kitty's and Vanessa's boyfriend.

"You fuckin bitch!" Vanessa yelled as she pushed me down. She punched me and I lost it. I'm sick of taking her shit because her curling iron broke. I punched her back and she was shocked. I kicked her off me and stood up.

"Miss Tod's go to the office!" A teacher yelled. I smirked and sat down. They called my mom.

"Hey ivy." She said.

"Hey." I said like we were just talking like it was a normal day.

"You daughter punched and kicked Vanessa Pounds."

"Yeah well let me tell you something! She has kicked, punched, and made me pass out!" I yelled.

"your daughter is expelled for a week!" She yelled. We walked out to the car and drove home.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"No. You were fighting for your self." She said before pulling in the driveway.

"Okay. I'm going to be in my room." I said before walking upstairs. I got a text from Nathan.

Nathan: Are you okay?

Ivy: Yeah. I don't have to go to school for a week :)

Jordan: Hey 

Ivy: When did you join?

Jordan: Just now. It is a group text

Ivy: Yay my phone will be going off every second -_-

Jordan: your are welcome :)

Ivy: I think Nathan died :(

Nathan: no I'm reading

Jordan: That's a lie. He is prob watching porn lol

Ivy: Lol I'm takin a nap. 

I put my phone on charge and fell asleep.

I saw a kid on the edge of the roof. I heard people saying things to him and him shaking his head. He swallowed some pills and sat down. He picked up the blade and cut. The blood dripped down the side of the building. He sighed and jumped. I stood there frozen. His body hit the ground and everyone stopped. Kitty and Vanessa were laughing and walked away. How could some one be so heartless?

 Sorry for slow updates :(. Thank you for reading ^.^