Sky dead?!

Sky's pov

I woke up and got on my xbox. I saw a friend request from my brother and he was on.

"Hey Dyl." I said while GTA loaded up.

"hey how g?" He asked.

"Good. I don't now what happened last night after I was drunk. I think we fucked but I'm not sure." I said while he started getting up.

"Tmi!" He yelled.

"Hey babe." G said before kissing me.

"OK i recording." I said before running him over.

We were killing and racing each other for about 2 hours. I said goodbye and check YouTube. Everyone was saying I was dead. I made a vlog saying I wasn't. I uploaded and went downstairs. Speedy, Hova, Joel, and legion were sitting on the couch.

"Hey sky. We are doing a truth or dare video. Do you want to be in it?" Hova asked.

"Hell yeah!" I said before sitting in between speedy and legion.

"Hey guys its speedy and I'm with the guys. We asked you dare questions and are going to do them. Okay first one. Speedy kiss sky." He said before I face palmed.

"Fine!" I yelled. I leaned in and kissed him. The door opened and the rest of the guys came in. I pulled away and saw g mad.

"Y'all are some sick moderfuckers." I said.

When we did most of the dares the guys went to Wendy's. I sat on my bed and edited a video. G came in and I was thinking. I felt his hand hit my face. I saw he just slapped me. Why do I go for the Zak kind of guys? I went to get up but I was weak. He was the only one I was weak for.

G18's POV

I slapped sky and saw her look up. I couldn't believe what I just did. She started shaking real bad. I went to hug her but she backed away. She looked like the dogs on those sad videos. She grabbed her laptop and phone and ran. I laid down and felt stupid.

Side's POV

I walked in my room and saw someone crying. I walked up and saw any crying.

"sky are you OK?" I asked while rubbing her back.

"No... G...hit... me." She chocked out.

I stood up and went to G. He was laying down rubbing his head. I went over and punched him.

"What the hell!" He said getting ready to punch me back.

"Don't you dare touch Sky again! If you do it again I will break your neck!" I yelled before leaving. I went over to sky and she was rubbing her cheek.

"I'm sorry sky. We need to go out and eat when people are asleep or gone so they won't know." I said.

"OK. Can I stay in your room?"

"Yeah. I'm going to go bring up the food. Lock the door and I will knock two times." I said before leaving. I got the food and saw speedy and Hova fighting. I knocked and sky answered it.

"Got it!" I said before closing the door. She ate and fell asleep. I will kill G if he touches her again!

I know short chapter but I have a softball game today.