Meeting all of the crew

Skylers pov.

My alarm clock went off and I slammed my hand down on it. I saw the time and remembered I have to meet g18 and other weird people. I got up and checked my hair and saw if the hair color stayed in. I got a hair cut and my ends died teal. I shaved half of my head and left one side with my brown hair.I put on a purple tank top and ripped jean shorts. I got in my car and drove to their house. I got put and looked at it. G18 opened the door and ran over to me. he picked me up and hugged me.

"Ha ha you are glad to see me aren't you!" I said.

"Yeah!" he said still holding me and taking me inside.

"Who is she?" Someone really tall asked.

"I'm Skyler. If you are speedy I'm the one that you think is hot." I said.

He put his head down and then another tall guy came over to me with a girl next to him.

"Hey I'm nobodyepic or Joel and this is my girlfriend Megan." Joel said.

"Oh cool I'm skyler." I said.

"I'm hova that is sidearms, deluxe four, deluxe twenty, speedy, shawdowbeatz, legion and g18 the one you are holding on for dear life." Hova said pointing do everyone.

"How did you know it was skyler?" Speedy asked.

"We went to the same high school." 

"I wish i could go back and kick all their butts!" I said softly hoping nobody would hear me.

"Do you not curse or anything?" d4 asked.

"I normally don't when I don't know if people like it or hate it." I said.

"You can. We dont really care." G18 said.

"Oh ok."

"Hey we wanted to know if you would like to move in the quest room since the fans loved you." Hova said.

"Sure if you guys are ok with a snake, three turles, and a chinchila." 

"Hell yeah!" Speedy yelled.

"Then I guess I'm your new roommate!" I said.

"Yay!" sidearms said as they all hugged me. the let go of me and I was put of breath. the all laughed and g18 grabbed my wrist and took me upstairs to my room.

"This is your room it isn't much but you have a bathroom, a game room, and a chill room hooked up to it."

"Thanks."

I went down to my truck and drove to my house and loaded my bags . when I was putting bags in the back I heard footsteps behind me. I looked and saw a gang behind me.

"Hey cutie what's your name?" One said with a knife in his hand.

"Skyler." I said.

"Are you a hooker?" one with a baseball bat in his hand asked.

"No."

"Why are you out here along?" the knife one asked.

"I'm packing up to go to my friends house."

"how much do you pay?"

"For what?"

"A bg."

"I'm not like that." I said.

The bat one came near my and tried to knock me put but I grabbed the bat hit him in the head and flipped him over. I guess mortal kombat does pay off after all. The knife one came near me but I threw his knife and flipped him over too. I put my last bag in the trunk and drove to the crew's house. I pulled in the driveway and got all my bags.