Moving to dorms

Skyler pov

I sat down on the couch playing mortal kombat with shadow. Side was his hype man and D4 was mine. He wasn't really helping because everything he would say made me laugh and lose focus.

"Who drank my monsters?" Hova yelled.

"How else was I going to get ready for this fight?" Shadow asked.

"Don't touch my monsters!" Hova yelled before going upstairs.

G18 came downstairs and sat next to me. I did a uppercut on shadow and won.

"In your face shad eww!" I yelled.

"I'm done!" He said as he threw his controller on the couch. I turned off the Xbox and went up to my gaming room. I saw I had a Skype call invite. It was from skydoesmincraft. I excepted and saw that him, mudkip, Deadlox, and Munchingbro.

"Hey is this Skyler the girl that plays with the crew?" He asked.

"Uh yeah. Whatcha need?"

"We wanted to know if you wanted to do a few videos with us." Tyler said.

"Sure. I don't know when the guys record but when i know i will hit you up." 

"Ok cool."

My phone rang and it was kat. I told them i had to go because someone was calling. They said bye as i left. I got up and answered it.

"Hey kat."

"Hey are you going to collage this year?" She asked.

"Yeah but why?"

"I just wanted to know."

"I got to go bye kat." I said as i hung up on her. I walked downstairs and saw everybody on the couch.

"I got news." I said.

"What is it?" joel asked.

"Teamcrafted asked me to do some videos with them."

"OK."

"Oh can you help me move in my dorm today?" I asked.

"Yeah. bring down the boxes and then we will put them in our cars." Hova said before getting up.

After I had all of my boxes downstairs I waited for the guys on the couch. They came down and we loaded the boxes up. When we got there i went up to the counter.

"Hey Jana whats my dorm number and who is in with me?" I asked. I know about everyone in this school. This was my last year and I was taking vet classes.

"Oh hi honey. You room number is 958 and your room mates are Jenna and Jordan. Jenna has  brown hair and Jordan has teal hair."

"Thanks oh and my friends are helping me move in."

"Ok darling."

I walked to my room with the guys following me. I knocked and Jenna answered.

"Hey are you Sky?" she asked.

"Yeah you guys are Jordan and Jenna right?" I asked.

"Yup the one and only." she said.

"No there is Jenna Marbles! You aren't the only Jenna!" Jordan yelled.

"Jordan I don't need your comments!" She yelled.

"Oh and let the poor girl in she has to put her crap in here!" Jordan yelled.

"Oh yeah sorry." She said as she opened the door wider.

"Oh yeah my friends are helping me." I said.

"Okie dokie."

The room was small but nice. It had three closets, a bunk bed, a single bed, a mini fridge, and a flat screen TV. Three beanbag were placed randomly and Jordan was sitting on the black one.

"Which bed do I have?" i asked.

"Any we were waiting for you to tell us which one you wanted,"

"Um i guess the top bunk." I said as i threw my pillow on it.

"What did you put in this box?" G18 asked.

"What I needed duh."

"Well no shit Sherlock!" He said as he put it under the bunk bed.

"These are your friends?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah. That one is Side, Shed eww, Speedy, hova, Joel, D4, D20, and my boyfriend G18." I said while pointing to everyone.

"Those are some names." Jordan said before looking back down at her laptop.

"Thanks guys for helping me. I will try to Skype you guys." I said before they walked out.

"I'm going to go get a soda who wants something?" I asked.

"I want Chex mix!" Jenna said.

"I wan Cheetos!" Jordan said.

"Ok got it."

I walked to the vending machine and got what they wanted. When i was walking back i saw something that would make this year a living hell.

I'm sorry this chapter was short but i have softball going on.  I'm really bad at cliffhangers but I wanted to do one. The photos are what Jordan look like. I will do Jenna in the next chapter. Thanks for reading ^.^