I don't need you!

G18's pov

I wake up and saw Sky still asleep. I sat on the couch and started watching tv. The door opened up and I saw Katie standing there.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled.

"Oh you know you miss me." She said before getting on top of me and started kissing me.

Sky's pov

I woke up and walked downstairs. I saw some girl on top of G making out with him. I ran to the bathroom and puked. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I opened the door and left.

"Sky!" G yelled after me.

I flipped him off and kept walking. I called a taxi and went to the airport. I got a ticket back home and called Dylan.

"Hey Dylan can I stay at your house?" I asked.

"Yeah what happened?" He asked.

"G.."

"Oh. Sure." He said.

"Thank you so much!" I said before hanging up. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw G looking at me worried.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled.

"Sky I'm sorry! She did it! Pleas..."

"No! There is no excuse! Just leave me alone and don't try talking or calling me." I yelled before they called my flight. I got on and fell asleep. I woke up and saw I had 2 hours left. I got on my laptop and played minecraft. When the plane landed I called Dylan. He came and got me.

"Thank you again." I said while hugging him.

"No problem sis. Come on lets go."

"Can you stop by my house I was staying at and get my stuff?" I asked.

"Sure." 

When we got there all the guys were home. I walked in and everybody went running towards me. I walked past them and grabbed my pets and stuff. I went down and got scarlet. When we got to Dylan house I unloaded. I called Scarlet's mom to pick her up. She picked her up and I went to his bathroom. I grabbed my blade and cut. I could care less if I die. 

One cut.

The pain that G has cause me.

Two cut.

All the shit I have taken by my dad and Zak.

Three cuts.

For being a waste of life.

Four cuts.

For using air that some one more useful could have used.

five cuts. 

I'm useless.

Six cuts.

For living.

I put down my razor and washed the cuts. I laid down on his bed and fell asleep.

Thanks for reading.