Kalel once again

Sky's POV

I woke up and saw it was 4 in the afternoon. I changed and went downstairs. All the guys were there looking at Ivy.

"Finally you are awake." D4 said.

"Yeah feller." I said before grabbing a water.

"Think fast!" Speedy said before throwing a Nerf football at me.

"What the fuck dude!" I yelled.

"Well you caught it." Hova said.

I sat next to g and held ivy. She fell asleep and stood up.

"What are you doing?" Side asked.

"Putting her in the crib so shut up." I said.

I walked upstairs and put her down. I covered her up and walked back down. I grabbed my controller and turned on the Xbox. I got on GTA and started killing random people.

"Ty!" One guy yelled.

"Yup feller." I said.

"Is it true you are engaged to g?"

"Yeah."

"Do you guys fight?"

"Think fast!" I said as I shot a fire rocket at them. They died and I got in my truck.

"Move the fuck over G and Hova!" I yelled as they sat in my spot.

"No." Hova said.

I pushed him out of the way and he turned off the Xbox. I raged and started punching him.

"Damn." Shadow said.

I got off him and grabbed my laptop. I went upstairs and got a Skype call from Dylan.

"Hey bro." I said.

"Hey sis. How is ivy?"

"Good." I said before Kalel texted me.

Kalel: Have fun in hell with me :)

I sighed and left the call. I went downstairs and saw that the guys were about to leave. Someone busted open the door and I saw Kalel holding a knife.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled.

"Why. I just wanted you to meet me and my knife." She said before charging me down. I grabbed the knife and threw it. I kicked her off and grabbed the knife.

"Give me one reason not to kill your ass?" I asked.

"Because Zak will kill ivy." She said.

I threw the knife and picked her up by her hair. I dragged on her out to the driveway and dropped her. I went upstairs and sat down.

"I fucking hate them all." I said.

I laid down and thought about why Kalel changed. I got lost in my thoughts and fell asleep.