rumors

Skyler's POV

I woke up with G18's arm around me. I tried getting away but he tightened his grip. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I mumbled. I flicked him in the head and he opened a eye and looked at me.

"What the hell was that for?" He asked.

"For not letting me go." I said pointing to his arm.

"Oh sorry." He said letting go. I got up and grabbed my black army tee shirt, ripped black jeans, a Como jacket, and my combat boots. I closed the bathroom door and ran water. I stripped down and got in. I got out and changed. I brushed my hair and teeth. I got out and saw G watching tv. I went down stairs and turned on the xbox. I got on Gta and joined a random lobby.

"Ty is here!" A guy yelled almost busting out my eardrums.

"Hey guys and chicas!" I said.

"You know Spanish?" A guy said.

"Some."

"Is that why you look like it?" A girl asked.

"Yeah. I'm Irish, Mexican, and Italian." I said.

"Cool."

"Oh are you dating Vanoss, Side, or Speedy?" 

"No. Just cause I'm a girl doesn't mean I sleep around with all the guys. They are just my friends and it will stay that way. They are my video game buddies not my fuck buddies." I said sounding like a rant.

"She is mad!" A girl said.

"No I'm not. I just hate it how people think that just cause I play with guys means I play with them in the bedroom!" I almost yelled.

"Ty shut the hell up!" Hova yelled. I went in my apartment and everyone was wanting to come in. I went to my garage and got on my motorcycle. I went out and everybody was fighting.

"I get Ty!" A guy yelled.

"No I do!" Another one said before I shot a firework launcher at both of them.

"You dead as hell." I said.

"Dude shut the hell up! You is not a girl. I watch video games and I know you are that guy that is trying to sound like a girl." Some dude yelled.

"No I'm a fucking girl!" I yelled back.

"Bullshit! Come fight me then! If you suck you are a girl and if you win you are a dude!" He said before shooting a missile at me. I died and got in a one on one death match with him.

"Come on ty win!" A guy said.

"I will! I'll beat this little punk ass pussy!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up you ugly bitch!" He yelled.

My blood started to boil and I get my Ak 47. I shot him but he dogded. I got out my Carbine Riffle and shot him. I got my bat and knocked him out. 

"I won! And think about calling me a bitch again!" I yelled before everyone cheered.

"Ty we playing basketball. You comin?" Speedy asked.

"Hell yeah. Bye guys!" I said before turning off the Xbox and putting the controller on charge. 

"Ok lets go!" Hova said grabbing his phone.

When we got there two teenagers were playing. The boy had short blonde hair and the girl had long dyed green hair. 

"Ok best out of 3. Speedy you on my team." I said.

"Ok joel on my team." Hova said.

We won and went back to the house. I got on my laptop and saw someone retweeted a post. I clicked on it and it was about me and the guys.

If you guys don't know the crew they are losers who play video games and have no lives. My friend was watching a video and she called Side boo. She also talks alot about Speedy, G18, and hova. During interviews when people ask if she is dating anyone she says meow. meow has the same number of letters of side. She is just sleeping around with everybody.

"Fuck you asshole!" I yelled at my screen.

"Whats wrong?" Speedy asked while recording me yell.

"This fucking faggot on here is saying I sleep around with everybody! I'm going to kill him in my sleep!" I yelled.

"Calm down. It is just a troll." Side said.

"Ugh. Im just going to go take a nap." I said grabbing my laptop and going upstairs.

I turned on Hollywood undead play list and let the words sink in. I was listening to Coming Back Down and it reminded me of my mom and brother. I got up and grabbed my phone. I got in my truck and drove to their graves. I sat down next to them and started singing the song. I started cry at the part 'Tell my baby I love her and I wish I could hold her but it is hard to say goodbye when you know that it is over.'

"Mom I miss you. Dad came and weakened me. He is using my past against me and I can't do anything about it. G almost left me cause of him. Zak has left a huge scar on my arm and scars don't every heal. I'm falling apart. I know that the guys are going to leave me. I'm just a raging, crying, depressing bitch. If I lived with someone like me I would leave them too. I'm surprised G has snapped or hit me yet." I said wiping away tears.

"And Danny. Why Dan? We could have worked as a team to take dad down. I tried to stop you but you didn't listen. Shoving those pills and putting the gun to your head was the worst idea ever. G would have liked you alot. Since you played video games and was shy too. I still need to find my other brother. I don't even know his name. I better go home. They are probably worried or don't give a shit. Bye guys. I love you and I will try to stay strong. Im going to see scarlet later tonight." I said before walking away. When I got home G came running towards me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Why were you crying?" He asked looking in my eyes.

"G I promise it is nothing. Just let go of me and I will be fine." I said before getting away. I walked upstairs and heard hova yelling. I sighed and sat on my bed. 

Yeah I know it took forever to update but I been having softball pracitce like crazy. Also I will add the photos of the outfits she wears. I have a Polyvore account and try to match what she is wearing from that. Aslo we have reach over 230 reads! I said we because if it wasn't for you guys I would have 0 reads. Thank you so much for reading and voting ^.^