Chapter 1

~~
JJK
~~

Hello, I am Kim Jungkook. I finished high-school just a while ago and is now focused on my 3 part time jobs and attending the most expensive college filled with smart people.

I am the only child in the family until my parents decided to adopt older siblings so I can look up to them. I was 6 years old then and they were 8.

The oldest is Park Jimin and he is 21 years old. We are the best friends of the group because we do almost everything together. I remember how I'd shower with him when we got closer and he'd always tickle me before singing his favorite lullaby, which he called Spring Day.  He's the one who takes care of me like a little baby and spoils me too much. Oh, how I missed those times.

The second oldest is Kim Taehyung. Yes, our last names are both Kim, but he isn't related to me. When we were little, he always play cards with me and taught me numerous things to be able to survive on my own. He'd climb trees with me and hang upside-down just to see who would pass out first. Well, he'd always win because I was young, but there were times I'd win, which is barely. Oh, how I missed those times as well...

He was the greatest role model for me. I mean, both Jiminie and Taehyungie are my role models, but I can't choose who I should follow. They are all amazing people because they are my secondary parents.

Until everything... Out of the blue, changed.

~
~
-alarm clock rings-

"haah..." I sighed. "It's another day of suffer day." I muffled under the sheets as I smirked unconciously, realizing what I just did making me slap my cheeks to gain back my composure. I opened my eyes slowly and slammed my hand on the noisy alarm clock. I sighed again as I got up to get ready for school, but before I could do anything, my brothers had to come first.

Like usual, I'd make food for them and set up the tables. I can only eat their left overs and then go to school. Well, at least I can still eat even if they are the scratched meat that they both left, or some parts of food they don't like. I feel loved by them just leaving the scraps, but if they like the food, they'd eat everything like a merciless dog and leave no food for me. Well, I guess that's what school cafeterias are for.

I sighed again and looked back to my room. I held my head down. I slowly went up the stairs and dragged my feet on the edge of the next step. It massages my feet so I do it almost everytime. At last, I reached my room and opened the broken door knob from two days ago. Flashes of memories sparked in my head as I grabbed my bag. I held my head as I got dizzy and fell to the ground, making the picture frame fall from my desk. I hissed at the sudden contact with my bum and the wooden floor causing a loud thump to be heard all over the house.

I gasped at what happened and looked immediately at the door. I quivered as I trapped myself on the corner of my room and bit my fingers as I expected one of them to come. To my call, my oldest brother came in. My blood felt like it's been sucked and cold sweats are forming all over my body. Seeing Jiminie walk like a drunkard was enough to scare almost everybody, if not, then just me.

"H-hyung, I-I'm sorry I just t-tripp-"

"Shut the fuck up you useless piece of trash bag. You know what happenes when you ruin my sleep right?" Tears started flowing out of my eyes and I bit my fingers harder, causing it to bleed. I hogged myself up with my knees to make me feel smaller.

"Aw..? Are you crying?" He asked as he went closer to me and went down to my level. He then took my finger away from my mouth and looked at it emotionlessly. "Don't bite your fingers, now. How are you going to do everything if you do this?" He slowly gripped harder on my bitten and bloody finger. I whimper in agony and tried to pull my finger back. His response was to grip it even harder, making me yelp and shiver. "Why? I'm trying to stop the bleeding, so don't pull. Are you stupid or what?" I looked up at him with tear filled eyes and whimpered even more as his grip tighten to the max.