Chapter 11

The next day soon came and Jungkook was greeted by a cold.

"A-achew!" Jungkook screeches. "A cold... really...? I didn't even do anything to catch it..."

Are you sure 'bout that?

Wah! You scared me, Jumin. And what do you mean by that?

Oh! You totally didn't lock your bedroom door and leave your AC on while you've sweat so much when 'ho ho ho touchy touchy squelch squelch- A-ah~ I'm cummi- splurt splurt dribble dribble' to Jimin and Ta-

ASHACHOOCHOOCHOOCHOO! SHH!! I get it, I get it.

I oughta-

"ACHEW!" Jungkook sniffed and got off bed to get water. On the other side of his room were two men hiding behind a small table, all crammed in and folded into different directions.

"This is why I fucking told you to hide somewhere else, dickhead!"

"Well, I would've been better off here since I can fit, but you, A BIG ASS MAN, can fit somewhere else!"

"Well, I was here first and you took my best hiding spot! You go somewhere else, inhuman di-" Jimin shoved his hand on top of Taehyung's mouth to shut him up. Not only because of irritation, but also a chance of getting caught.

Jimin took a quick peek of what his youngest brother is doing. What's wrong with him...? He's walking so sluggishly...

Jungkook took a plastic cup with bunny designs on it and tried to get water from the dispenser.

Jimin quickly took off from his position and rushed to Jungkook, who passed out and breathing heavily.

"Kook... Kook!" Jimin tapped his cheeks. No response was emitted, but the temperature shows otherwise. "Oh my go- Taehyung! Quick! Get pills for cold, water, and cold towel! Hurry!" Taehyung rushed and Jimin carried Jungkook over to his bedroom. Gently placing him on the matress, he quickly changed his suit from yesterday to warm, comfy pajamas.

After placing a blanket over him, Taehyung set the things down on the bedside table and wiped his sweat from rushing to the pharmacy

After placing a blanket over him, Taehyung set the things down on the bedside table and wiped his sweat from rushing to the pharmacy. Jimin takes the towel and wipes Jungkook's sweat away, placing the towel on his forehead afterwards. The two sat there quietly, staring at the angel in front of them, sick and tired.

"Hyung. Look up there." Taehyung pointed at the ceiling. Jimin's eyes widened and saw the words that broke his heart into pieces. Reflecting on what he did to Jungkook all these years.

Jimminnie Hyungie - My oldest hyung is my role model. He likes the way I am even though I am such a crybaby. He is like my daddy when our parents are at work and he loves the way I massage his hair. I don't know why he likes it, but when I see him happy, I feel even more happy. (Chap-5)

"Ah- Jungkook... How can you ever forgive me..." Jimin fought with his tears, which he easily won and decided to take a few moments to appreciate all the memories they had together inside Jungkook's room.