Answers!

🐔Yo, Kooks! Kookies_with_tae435 asks why you still love your brothers after all they've done to you... I mean, what the heck, you are a strong for loving abusers.

🐰Well, I like them because... they send me so much pleasure... They don't JUST abuse me... I think it's filled with love...

🐔 What are you, a masochist?

🐰You're so mean...

🐔 HUH?! I was just aski-

🐰 UWAAAHAHHH!!!!

🐔Uhh.... I guess... Next question forrrr... TAEHYUNG! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE.

🐯I'M COMING!

🐔 ooh... coming he says... OKAY. Kookies_and_Tae_BTS asks why you left Jungkook for so long?

🐯 Well... Me and Jimin ha-

🐰 YEAH HYUNG! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?! DON'T LEAVE ME NA BELIE-

🐔 GO BACK TO YOUR DAMN ROOM! YOU HAVE A TIME OUT YOU PIECE OF SH-

🐯 DON'T CALL HIM A PIECE OF SHIT OR YOU'RE MY NEXT VICTI-

🐔 ooOOOOOOOH LET'S GO! COME AT ME PRE-TTY BO-I.

☀️ YA'LL! SHUT THE FUCK UP! I'M TRYNA FUCK SOMEONE HERE! AND TAEHYUNG! YOU BETTER ANSWER TRUTHFULLY OR IMMA BLIND YOU WITH MY ALL MY SUNNY GLORY!

🐯 grr... FINE. SIT DOWN YOU MIDGET QUESTIONER.

🐔 YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A MIDGET.

🐯 DID I FUCKING STUTTER?!

🐔 You rude motherfucke- I'ma hit your ass to New York and make your face open like the goddamn Rod Reiss titan. ANSWER THE QUESTION.

🐯 LIKE I FUCKING SAID A WHILE AGO BEFORE THAT TWO HUGE FRONT TEETH'D DUDE INTERRUPTED!

🐰OUCH! THAT HURT! I WILL PERSONALLY MURDE-

🐯 BLABLABLAAHHHHH! We left him because like it said in the story, me and Chim had the urge to find his dad when he escaped from the police. In the end, we got the recognition and became detectives. You know, since we're like "the most popular" ones then, we had to take several cases instead of coming home.

🐔 Mk. NEXT QUESTION! FOR... MIDGET! STAPLE YOUR ASS ON THIS CHAIR.

🍑 I WILL MURDER YOU FOR CALLING ME THAT, BUT NO! I DON'T WANNA! THESE PEOPLE ARE GONNA HATE ON ME! I KNOW IT!

🐔h-heh..? no? they totally wrote nice comments... like... no kidding.. heh-heh...

🍑Hm... I don't trust you...

🐔 DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU IN THIS STORY?! I'M BASICALLY THE PERSON CONTROLLING YOUR LIFE HERE!

🐯&🐰 NOOO! HYUNG YOU BETTER GO NOW! HURRY UP!