Tagged!

Tagged by the one and only Taekook_bangtanBTS !! Quick promotion of this dear lady. She has 19 books that you all should totally read. Please follow her so she can achieve her goal of getting 1k!!

Anyways, this is like, my first note from this book and probably will be the last. I just want to say thank you for the amount of support given to this book. I didn't think it would get this much reads in only 12 chapters.

This author-samasunbaenim is still working on his horrible writing and will try to improve his ways of making the story progress and to not have so much words on one subject.

I would also like to show my appreciation and support on my 1st book, which is a real shitty one... Like how a 12 year old would write it... It just makes me cringe when I read it... Making me contemplate about why I even posted that book 😂😂 But I'm so glad new people from my account are reading it. If it's too boring or cheesy, I won't be mad and just click off my book, haha.

ANYWAYS! THIS ISN'T THE PURPOSE OF THIS THING!

Ya'll better answer with me, or Imma feel lonely 😤😂

-:- Sonething strange about me? Well, ya'll know it! Say it with me in 3 2 1!!

EVERYTHIIING!!

Okay serious, I guess you can call it hand tricks? I mean, it's not THAT unusual for me, but my friends in school would always freak out when I do it. They say, "YOU HAVE NO BONES!"

-:- Favorite K-pop song would be Face by NU'EST

-:- Bwoo!

-:- My goal on Wattpad is to be an inspiring author. I mean, I hope to inspire people to write stories and let their imaginations run wild, not to write stories like mine, because... who would be inspired when they read something... like this😂😂 But yes. I want to show people that writing anything based on what you like or want to write is totally okay! Haters will hate, so let them be and don't let them stop writing your story. Another one is to make people laugh, although the stories I would post will probably be 99% dark. BUT STILL! 1% CHANCE OF A FUNNY STORY!!

-:- 138 followers! (They are a lot, and all of them are AMAJIN PEOPLE... LIKE... UGH! THEY'RE TOO PRECIOUS!!")

-:- I have no drafts because I will only write one story at a time. :D

-:- Well, that's just unfair. There's a lot of awesome books here, so how the heck can I choose? To make it fair, I'll just read mine because I don't want to do favoritism. EQUALITY, PEOPLE!

-:- I don't want to tag because I'll forget some.... BUT IT'S ALL OF YOU!!!

-:- Ya'll already know.. the most popular! MS..... SakuraFlowah !!! And the tagger of this page. Haha, MSSSSS...... Taekook_bangtanBTS  !!! And of course, my first ever author-nim/sunbaenim/inspiration, MSSSS. MorganMurrr !! And my bestfriend!! Mahira_Kitagawa (I have more, but it's getting late, so I have to hurry!)

-:- JIKOOK JIKOOK JIKOOK JIKOOK

Tagging:

Mahira_Kitagawa
MorganMurrr
taebaym
savage_sugacane
Kookies_and_Tae_BTS

I honestly don't know who else to tag... I'm lonely lmao

Anyways! That's it for today! I'll see you again next week!!

Oh... and do ya'll want... Q/A? Feel free to bash the characters! Lmk, and I'll put it up next week!!

Have a great day, ma peeps!

Author-samasunbaenim is outeu!