Chapter 9

~~
3rd
~~

When Jungkook left the scene, the two frozen boys skipped all classes and went home. They might get detention, but chances of that is below 50%

Both sat on opposite sides of the sofa and remained quiet as the TV took over the awkward house. Staring into space, Taehyung contemplated about the incidents that Jungkook told them and decided to look for him. Taehyung looked over to Jimin whose head was lowered and spoke.

"Hyung. I have an idea." Jimin nodded, gesturing him to continue. "Let's look for that Jeon guy and make him suffer the way he did to Jungkook." Jimin's thoughts stopped and broke the ice. He looked at Taehyung with an unpleasant glare and shifted his eyes on the TV. Taehyung pouted, but squinted his eyes right after when Jimin went wide-eye while looking at the TV. He turned to the direction of the item.

"-weather.... BREAKING NEWS! Bringing up the incident that happened 14 years ago is once again, re-trialed yesterday at 9:00 am. A man named Jeon Felix was able to be removed from his life sentence in prison by his attorney, Lee Jong-suk who provided a strong alibi from the "false accusations" of the murders Mr. Jeon Felix was bombarded wi-" Taehyung turned off the TV and quickly went up the stairs to his room. Jimin panicked and followed behind him.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked the other who is going through all his computers and rummaging through cabinets for record papers and marking tools. "I'm going to track that Felix asshole." Jimin's eyes widened and almost got mad. "Taehyung, we don't even know if that is the guy you are looking fo-" Taehyung interrupted. "BINGO!" The older rolled his eyes. "Listen to me, Ta-" he, once again, interrupted. "Hyung. I got his marriage certificate with mom and it says... "Child/children: Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung snapped his fingers and wrote every single information that could possibly be helpful.

3 days later

Taehyung and Jimin went to school and continued the research at home. Fortunately, Jimin was convinced to help out. It was about time where Taehyung got too giddy and wanted to go and find him right away. "No Taehyung. We have to be thorough with this. We can't just up and go from 4 days." The younger nodded and continued.

~~
JJK
~~

School... It's been great, I guess. So far, only few people are bullying me and most of the population are staying away from me. That's what I wanted. I'm lucky that none of my brothers have seen me with this mask on, or it will be added to the bully section. Teachers also look at me weirdly, but some of them understand because they said that they've "experienced and done" this before. Glad to have someone relatable.

Home... Well, I'm starting to like my household because no more food to make. My brothers are now buying from convenience stores and are staying in Tae hyung's room for some reason. I didn't mind. In fact, I'm having the time of my life. I get to sit and lay on my bed with no one to tell me what to do. This happened for 4 days. I do hope it continues.

Work... 3 of them. 1 is stressful and 2 is fun. What would you think would be the stressful one? Of course, it's a convinence store, but not JUST a convenience store, it's for thugs, wannabe bad guys, or high-school delinquents that goes there. I'd be eye-raped sometimes, but getting groped for the most part because I'm the one to fix the items hanging since they always like to mess it up. What can I do? It's the highest paying job near my university with $12 every hour. The other two are dealing with cute children and my favorite one. I'm a tattoo artist.

I have work today, so I'll have to get ready. Let the 4th wall be broken and move on to 3rd person pov.

~~
3rd
~~

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. The two brothers are now on their attires, and standing in front of the big stage with their diplomas. Jimin and Taehyung with bachelor's degree and Jungkook shyly catching a picture of his two hyungs who finally graduated college after 4 years. Jungkook has one more year left and he continued to strive on the upcoming days,

6 days after the graduation, Taehyung and Jimin made sure of their information and moved on to the next step, which is to go around for a long time to find him.

"Jungkook...? Me and Jimin will be away for a long while... Just want to let you know, but take care and eat well..." Taehyung said in front of Jungkook's door and both soon left.

Jungkook on the other side pasted on a confused face and thought of possible amount of days or months that his brothers will be gone for. "Hm... Maybe 4-7 months.. Yeah... they don't have much money, so they should be away for that long..." Jungkook gave up and layed on his bed, listening to Cypher pt. 3 and fell asleep.

Though it took longer that 7 months... In fact, Jungkook was alone for about 3 years and 11 months.

___________
Please let me know if it's going too fast.