Chapter 3 |M|

Warning: Smut

~~
3rd
~~

Both older males were on their backs against the wall, slightly fearing over the younger who "greeted" them.

"Sa~y... Can you~..." Jungkook lifted both his hands. "Do~ me~ a favor, and~..." He said in a sing-songy tone and lightly grabbed on both of Jimin and Taehyung's chin. "Slit... my throat~ hehehe~" He ended, gripping much harder on their chins and harshly pulled them closer to his face.

The two older brothers looked at each other and smirked. "Knife, baby bro?" Jimin whispered. "Sure~" Taehyung secretly handed the knife behind his back, while Jungkook had no clue because he was busy with his strength to pull both Jimin and Taehyung's faces.

Jimin got the knife and they both focused on the weak boy in front of them. They thought and acted high and mighty until they were caught off guard by a sudden action Jungkook did.

"Mm..." Jungkook moaned as he licked Taehyung's cheek and bit Jimin's ear. He's still holding on to their chins as he devoured their faces.

~~
KTH
~~

Wow. Jungkook's amazing at this. He pulled my face harder and he kitten-licked my chin and moved up to my lips. My eyes wide open, I saw Jimin's squished face get released and feel Jungkook's two warm and soft palms on my shoulders.

"Mm-ah-slurp-tch-ah..." Jungkook groaned as he tried to dominate my tongue. I grabbed his ass unintentionally and started rubbing it; sqeezing it every minute as I continued making out with our lips. He opened his mouth a lot wider, asking for more action from me, so I did and violated his virgin mouth and sucked his sinful tongue and biting his plump, soft lips. I gradually feel his and my member grow at a speed of light, so Jungkook started to move his hips up and down on my thigh.

I released from the kiss filled with lust and heavy breaths. I looked at Jungkook and saw him with half lidded eyes, wet and moist lips with a dark tint of pink and red on his cheeks; messy hair and his hips rubbing up and down, not on my thigh anymore, but on my member.

"You're so hot, naughty boy..." I whispered on his ear while softly grunting on the way he moves up and down on me. I saw Jimin on the background with crossed arms and foot tapping impatiently for him to join in. I winked at him and he smiled in back.

Now it was his turn.

~~
PJM
~~

Wow, Jungkook looked sexy as hell there. His ass sticking out when Taehyung massaged it gave me a major turn on. I took a quick glimpse down there and whew... it's grown quite well.

I smirked and headed to the back of Jungkook. I grabbed the sides of his hip and started dry-humping him while harshly tugging on his hair. He moaned at the pain and I twisted his head so he can face me and I ate his cute face. I started on his lips and bit it hard causing Jungkook to wince and moan. With that, I took the opportunity to slip my tongue in and basically lick every part of his mouth.

I removed my lips from his and nibbled shortly on his nose and bit his cheeks harshly and licked it after, then I attacked his ears and licked the back of it and bit it softly. The feeling of Jungkook shivering below me is the greatest feeling. I stopped what I was doing, but still dry-humping him, and looked at his facial features under the dim shine through the curtains.

"So beautiful, baby." I whispered to his ear, earning a whimper from him, making me and Taehyung harder than possible.

I backed off from Jungkook and Taehyung lightly pushed Jungkook away.