Chapter 11: News ma dudes

I love that picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week after that incident, Akutagawa finally came to. However, no one in Port thought to alert (y/n), leaving her to mourn for longer than she had to. Akutagawa, on the other hand, was sore in every part of his body.

Never had he felt so weak in his life and part of him was happy to see Higuchi standing there when he woke up rather than his (h/c)-haired beauty. Another week passed after that and he was finally able to go back to work.

Before taking on another mission though, the noir hurried to his room to check on (y/n). According to Higuchi, she hadn't visited him even once causing his heart to suddenly erupt into a racing pace.

"(Y/n)!" He called as he slammed the door open. At her lack, of reply, he opened the bathroom door where he noticed that her toothbrush and other toiletries no longer were. 'She couldn't have left.'

Over and over he chanted those words in his head. While he frantically searched for even one of her shirts.

"She's not here, the boss had her move out last week." Akutagawa whipped around to see a bored Chuuya standing in the door.

"Where is she?"

"No one knows. She's still in the base but no one knows her room number or where it is. She's been locked in there for a while." finished the ginger before leaving his noir companion alone.

Once he was sure he was gone, Akutagawa began to search again until he found the gift basket from his birthday. Cautiously, he pulled out the velvet box and popped it open to see his cravat and pendant neatly placed on top of a note that read,

Dumbass,
this is why you can't have nice things, it hasn't even been a day and I already had to scrub sea salt out of this thing

~(y/n) (l/n)

~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n) sighed as she once again grabbed a tissue from her tissue box. She felt pitiful and weak all because some ass, who basically kidnapped her, was in a coma. Mid-nose-wiping She felt a presence within the room and shot at it with the gun she kept under her pillow.

The bullet was promptly dodged by the person and they landed at the edge bottom of the bad with their legs crossed. As if they meant to show no harm, the black-clad person took out a knife and slid it towards (y/n) who was now sitting upright.

She took it and slid over one of her guns for the same reason. Subconsciously the girl began taking in this person's grey undershirt black cloak and their up done hair.

"You're a girl aren't you?" The person nodded and (y/n) giggled, proud of her accomplishment. "ok, so why are you here?" There was no answer except the silent woman's analyzation. Her dark grey eyes skimmed over the (h/c)-ette's skeptically before she pulled down her mask to reveal the rest of her soft face.

"You're a sucker for my brother." She stated plainly.

"First of all, I'm a sucker for no one and second of all, I don't even know your brother."

"Whatever, I just came to tell you he's awake."

"Wait, who?" Questioned (y/n) even though she could already guess.  Instead of a reply the other person re-exchanged weapons and left.