Chapter 20: Heated

Somehow (y/n) found herself pinned against a wall as Akutagawa gingerly explored her outline. When she gasped in his ear, the noir pressed his lips against her's in a needy kiss to which she gladly replied. The longer the couple savored each other's touch the more heated the kiss became until (y/n) pulled away to suckle on her companion's neck. In her wake, bright red marks were left behind, greatly contrasting against her lover's pale white skin.

"You're sweet." Akutagawa could barely grunt in reply, too caught up in setting her atop the sill of the window at their side. The orange light of the setting sun traced their outlines beautifully, casting an accented shadow against the walls as he pushed himself deeper into the suffocating kiss.

Under each touch, they seemed to remove something else until Akutagawa was left in his now unbuttoned dress shirt and pants while (y/n) was left in her bra and pants.

"Touch me." She panted nearly collapsing against him in untreated arousal.

"Where?"

"Anywhere." The noir twitched his lips at her reply, already kneeling so that he was face to face with her abdomen. It had always been soft to him but ever since he first lay there he'd wondered just what it felt like bare.

Gently his slender fingers traced over her hip line before he used his palms to outline her curves. (Y/n) laughed at the ticklish sensation petting his hair softly

"You are so adorable, Ryūnosuke." The name felt foreign against her lips but it did wonders for Akutagawa's sex drive.

"Call me again."

"What?"

"Call me by my name again." The young woman went to chuckle but at the sudden bite sent to her waist, she cried out to him as her once gentle hands roughly pulled at his hair.

With each nibble of skin, Akutagawa climbed higher and higher until his lips were delicately placed against her collarbone in a final kiss. Noticing him pulling away, the (h/c)-ette went to yank him back, however, she fell on his shoulder instead. 

"Why did you stop?"

"You tried to leave. This is your punishment."

"But I stayed!"

"After thinking about it." Akutagawa's coat fluttered behind him as he threw it on and briskly walked down the hall, (y/n) not too far behind. While part of him was, in fact, upset about her almost leaving, that wasn't the reason he refused to continue. In all honesty, it was because he just barely knew what to do.

Yes, he understood the concept of sex but there was so much more that went into it than just putting it in and climaxing. The way you touched, spoke to and handled your partner were all key components along with stamina and climax time.  If he managed to mess something up, it could ruin the entire mood. That wasn't something he wanted, especially in the middle of the hall.

When the man finally let his grey eyes wander to his fuming girlfriend, he gave a tiny smile, wrapping an arm around her waist as she begrudgingly leaned into his side.

"You're an awful person, Akutagawa."

"I brutally kill for a living and now is when you figure that out?"

"Hush."