- s i x t e e n -

"Like destiny we're just falling, You're calling out to me, calling. I can't escape your love no more just hold me, The other half of my being, All the while I've been waiting, For you to take my heart with you, it's sinking."
-Chanyeol (Ft. Punch)
(Stay With Me)

                   ***SEXUAL CONTENT***

THIRD PERSON
[September 9th, 2020]

"Elijah," Elliot whined childishly as he gently pushed the spoon that Elijah held to his lips away.

In the spoon was a variety of vegetables like peas, chopped carrots and Lima beans. Elliot screwed his face up in disgust because vegetables were disgusting and he hated them with all his heart. The only veggie that would ever go in his mouth is broccoli because contrary to popular belief, broccoli actually didn't taste bad depending on how you cooked it. Elliot was never a veggie person and he never would be.

Why was Elijah feeding Elliot veggies? Unfortunately Elliot came down with a cold. It was unlikely for werewolves to really get sick but Elliot was an omega Wolf so his immune system was quite similar to that of a human. Of course not one-hundred percent like a human but it was weaker than the average wolf.

It was times like this when Elliot missed his mom who always knew how to take care of him. Biting down the sadness that was rising within Elliot, he  went back to morphing his face into utter disdain as he held his hand up to cover his face.

Vera made Elliot chicken noodle soup with veggies on the side and originally planned to feed Elliot herself but Elijah begged Vera to let him do it. Vera didn't blink twice as she allowed Elijah to do it as they were mates and she had to take care of Jaylin and Kaylee.

"Baby boy you need these, they're good for you," Elijah attempted to persuade Elliot, referring to him with a pet name that made a blush flush his cheeks as he shivered at the deepness of Elijah's voice as he said it.

Elijah took delight in Elliot's response and made a mental note to have baby boy as his pet name from now on forth. The delicious redness that flushed to Elliot's cheeks was  too adorable to Elijah and he looked so innocent as his doe eyes trailed to look away from the Alpha in embarrassment. Elliot was literally begging to be fucked with how he looked at this moment.

Unable to help himself, Elijah noticed the skin of the pea on Elliot's lower lip and made work to lean into Elliot who widened his eyes as Elijah unabashedly flicked his tongue over Elliot's lower lip, taking the skin of the pea into his mouth. Elliot released a tiny whimper and turned even more red if that was even possible as he shyly covered his face with his hands.

Elijah clenched his fist to the side as the tiny sound caused his dick to stir in his pants. Elliot was effortlessly sexy and it drove Elijah insane because it took so much constraint to not tie up his delicious mate and fuck him until he was crying from the painful pleasure. Elijah, despite his intimidating features but easy going nature, could be quite an unexpected lover in bed.

Deciding to not restrain his urge, Elijah peeled Elliot's small hands away from his face and pressed his lips upon his mates lips. Elliot was nervous and tense at first but it dissolved quickly as Elijah ran a gentle hand down Elliot's frame, his hands gripping possessively at Elliot's waist as his lips pressed deeply onto his mates lips.

Elijah was ravishing the hell out of Elliot's lips before he removed his lips causing Elliot to whine involuntarily which delivered a sheepish blush to his cheeks. Elijah wore a mischievous smirk as he lifted his mate with ease and placed the smaller boy onto his lap and wasted no time in allowing his large hands to skim into Elliot's shirt. Elliot shivered, teeth biting his bottom lip as Elijah's fingers danced along his skin.

Elijah skimmed past Elliot's right nipple teasingly and the adorable boy released a mewl that sent Elijah's member going rock hard. Elijah growled, his eyes darkening as his wolf was moments from taking control and shoving Elliot into a wall to fuck him senseless.

Elliot was squirming on Elijah's lap, his own member coming to life and making him sensitive as this was all new to him. As Elliot's butt wiggled on Elijah's crotch, the older male was losing even more control as his delectable mate was rubbing his ass directly onto Elijah's member.

Despite how much he tried to bite down the feeling, Elliot's chest heaved slightly before he jumped and released a loud sneeze. Elijah snapped out of his hunger to ravish Elliot and chuckled as his mate covered his nose with his hand. The Alpha picked Elliot up, ignoring his boner as he placed Elliot down on the chair and picked up the tissue box that was on the island in front of them.

He grabs two tissues and gently removes Elliot's hand from his face and wipes at Elliot's nose.

"I can do it," Elliot whined as Elijah wiped at Elliot's nose.

Elijah ignored Elliot's protests and finished cleaning at his nose before standing and walking into the kitchen to toss the tissue into the trash.

"Finish your veggies," Elijah instructed gently at Elliot, "I'm going to wash my hands."

Elijah left the kitchen to go to the bathroom to wash his hands and Elliot took this as the perfect opportunity to stand and toss the disgusting veggies into the trash. He scurried back to his seat, the now empty plate in front of him just as Elijah walked back into the kitchen.

He looked at the empty plate before looking at Elliot with raised eyebrows.

"Where did you hide them?" Elijah questioned as he wore a scolding look towards Elliot but on the inside he was overly amused.

"What do you mean?" Elliot feigned innocence before he smiled brightly, "I ate them!"

Elijah wanted to be firm but he cracked under the adorableness that Elliot was and ended up laughing instead.

"I'm telling Vera on you," Elijah teased playfully and Elliot widened his eyes.

"You wouldn't," Elliot shot out of his seat.

"I definitely would," Elijah smirked, sprinting away from Elliot.

Elliot whined but chased after him.

                               ~xoxo, Babybird

~xoxo, Babybird