Hallucinations

Time Skip: A Week Later

Mikiela's POV: I think it has been about a week. It has been the same routine every day.

Barry brings me food 3 times a day and at dinner time he'll beat me. Then he'll leave for the night and I'll go to sleep.

Any extra time I have I try to find a way out and I walk around my cell.

I practice my web shooting too. But my webs won't work correctly.

They don't work all the time. Especially in times of danger and stress. It is like my powers are connected to my emotions.

So I have to get out of here without powers.

I stand up and start walking around the cell waiting for lunch.

He comes in and let's me eat then he leaves. He gives me a pitcher of water to drink every day.

I always use it sparingly.

I am filthly and becoming skinny, not getting the vitamins and sunlight I need.

I sit in there bored out of my mind.

Peter's POV:

I been searching for a week now and have gotten almost no where. Flower is crying almost all the time and I am always sad or angry.

Jake Wether also seems very sad and he tries to do what he can to help me and Aunt May.

I get out of school and search for Mikiela then I go home and do my homework and fall asleep before I even hit the mattress.

Mikiela's POV:

Barry came back in the room and gave me my food then beat me.

He left and I made another notch in the wall. That makes a week and a day.

Time Skip:

It has been five days and I'm starting to get very sore and stiff from the bruises. He stop beating me for the past five days but he always spits at my feet.

Clarice and Jennifer come sometimes to pull my hair or burn my fingers. They demanded that I build them something.

It was a gun. I started making one but stopped so they beat me harder than normal. They cut my arm and then stepped my my wrist and I'm pretty sure they broke it and a few of my fingers.

I flipped them off so they broke that finger.

They drug my water and food for fun. I will hallucinate the worse things.

One time I hallucinated that I was at home and it was Peter, Aunt May, and Flower who were the ones beating me.

I just ate and I noticed that I was drugged again.

This time Peter was in front of me making fun of me. I was so sad then Flower joined. They blamed me for Uncle Ben's death and I started crying. That went on for about three hours until the effects wore off.

That happens probably every other day. Sometimes everyday.

I wait for the next meal hoping it won't be drugged.