Chapter 2

Do your thing Izzy!!! ;)

thanks Louise..
---

Soren's Pov.

I'm standing at my bedroom window. When I close my eyes I can imagine that the world is silent and that I can't hear cars whiz pass my apartment at high speeds or the shouts and silent shuffle of drug dealers trying to find a high school drop out to sell crack to.

I know because I'm the high school drop out. "Soren can I come in?"My roommate Kevin asked just outside my bedroom door

I shrugged and as if he sensed it he came in giving me a weird look.

"What?" I asked him

"Nothing I just assumed you had a girl in here." He said dropping my mail onto my bed.

"I do. She's hiding in the closet until you leave."I said closing my window and turning to face the cheeky faced Kevin

"Wanna go to the club tonight?"He asked me trying on my new shoes I had left in the box on my bedside table.

"No and take those off." I said, agitated.
Little did Kevin know another box was hidden under my bed containing a present for Claire.

He gave my a puppy dog look. "Please! Don't tell me you'd rather watch some stupid ballet thing again or else I'll tell everyone you're a fag."He said

This got me really annoyed. I felt my neck redden and I clenched my fists restraining myself from beating my roommate to the pulp. "I'm not a fag. There is nothing wrong with being a fag and what I do in my spare time is none of your beeswax!" I yelled.

He put his hands up in a "I surrender" motion. "Okay yeesh. Don't get your panties in a bunch."He said walking out of my room

I followed him. "I know you have my shoes Kevin."I told him

He swore under his breath and kicked them off my feet before throwing them at me. Then he stomped off in fake outrage. "Love you too Kev."I yelled knowing he could hear me.

The walls were basically cardboard here, I mean I knew way too much stuff about my neighbors thanks to this. Like the old lady in apartment 12 who's mole on her back keeps getting bigger or that the guy in apartment 14 is cheating on his wife with the college girl in apt.7

I combed my hair and grabbed the box. I then grabbed my keys and headed out of the apartment. Kevin whistled at me like a construction worker so I gave him a one finger salute on my way out for acting gay.

I walked a few blocks and finally made it to the place where I first saw her.

It was huge like some weird dance studio thing. I saw her doing ballet in here once and came to watch her ever since. The lessons are over today because I came late but I notice a flyer. It has something to do with a recital, I scan it waiting for her name to pop up somewhere but it never does so I shove the paper into my pocket.

'Where could she be?' I thought to myself as I hid the box under a bench with a note that had her name on it. I had never met her before but I had watched her dance many times. I sighed and then exited the studio walking home. I dialed up Kevin.

"Who's ready for some clubbing?" I asked

I could hear Kevin whoop on the other line,I could imagine him jumping up and down in my mind. "Okay! Okay! Calm down! I'll be there in a second."I told him chuckling

"Promise not to drink anything. You're my ride home." Kevin said sounding grave

"Don't worry I got you. Lets go find some girls."I said

He whooped some more, is he drunk already?"Meet me in a half an hour."