1:Five Years ago

"Please, baby don't leave me," I heard Tristan's voice cracked as I walked out the front door with a suitcase in my hand

"Carla," he shouted as I made my way to my grey Tahoe.

I ignored him as I opened the back of it the light turned on I slid my suitcase in the back.

"Momma can I go with daddy my son Cody asked.

"No, we going to Aunt Nikki house... So stay in the car I ordered.

"Carla you can't do this,"Tristan hissed

I turned and glared at him.

"You're a fucking liar!"

"I didn't lie to you."

I was getting angrier by the minute.

"I saw the fucking body cam footage you killed him."

"I'm telling you they didn't show the full tape there was more.'

I had nothing to say as I walked passed him made my way to the driver door opened it only for Tristan to put his hand on it and shut.

"Get the fuck away from I'm leaving.

"Not until we talk about this

"You killed my brother, not only did you do that but you lied to me." I fought back my tears he didn't deserve them.

"Baby I'm sorry but its not....

I threw my hand up.

"Stop with the lies Tristan I'm done with this I'm done with us."

"Baby please he said taking my hand, but I snatched it away from.

I don't know where things went wrong the man I thought was my soulmate was always hiding things from me and breaking my heart.

Avoiding his gaze, I turned away from him opened the door got inside and quickly pulling out of the driveway and into the night.

Once I was on the street I adjusted my mirror my eyes quickly glanced Tristan who was still standing in the driveway as I drove away.

Then I turned the mirror onto my babies Chanel and Cody my twins then my youngest daughter Kiara.

Even though I love Tristan, I love them more

Tristan has issues that I can't help him with......