24:Mother's Day

Tristan

Tommrow was Mother's Day so while Candy was sleeping in since she had the weekend off I decided to take the kids to the mall to pick up something for her.

We were at the mall and I gave the them fifty bucks each I knew that would be enough to get something.

Cody and Kiara took the money while Chanel looked at me like I was crazy lookin just like her mama.

"What's the problem." I said.

Chanel looked at me.

"This isn't enough..." she told me.

"Well make it enough we here to get your mom something not you."

I pointed out.

"Ok fine.." She aid.

"Are we all shopping together?" Cody asked.

I thought about it I knew what I wanted to get Candy and I didn't want the kids to know yet.

"No but keep y'all phones on and stay together be back here in a hour a told them."

They all agreed and started walking off in the opposite direction.

I watched them walk off into the crowd before I walked off  strolling around the mall until I came across a jewelry store and seen a pink diamond necklace and earring set it practically had Candy's name on it.

So I made my way into the store and grabbed it before another lady could normally I would've been nice and let her get it but not today.

As I was at the counter paying for the necklace set. My phone started to ring I pulled it out of my pocket it was Candy. I quickly answered it.

"Hey baby."

"Not much just getting my truck fixed."

"Yea I'll be home in another hour."

After that I hung up the phone.

The sales lady behind the counter looked at me.

"Is that your wife?" She asked.

"Ex wife." I said kinda embarrassed to say it.

After that I took my bag and walked out of the store.

Checking my phone I still had twenty minutes so I walked down a bit more and seen Spencer's  which gave me so more gift ideas as I made my way inside.

***

Candy

Mother's day

I opened my eyes to the smell of food I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. As the door opened I closed my eyes pretended to be asleep even Princess was kicking me in excitement or maybe it's because she's awake.

The smell of food flooded my nose.

"Happy Mother's Day!"

I opened my eyes full of surprise as I seen Tristan and the kids standing in front of me with a tray of bacon, French toast, eggs, strawberries and orange juice.

"Aww thank you guys I gushed as Tristan handed me the tray of food.

"These are for you momma Cody said handing pink roses along with a box of chocolate.

"Your turn Tristan said to Chanel she came up to me and handed me a bag from Bath and body works filled with bubble bath, lotion and body spray in my favorite scent Japanese Cherry Blossom.

And lastly Kiara gave me a trendy pair of pink mirror sunglasses that I seen and a giant pink gummy bear.

I loved all the gifts.

"I got something for you too baby." Tristan said coming back into the room with a black velvet box and handed it to me.

I opened it to see a beautiful bright pink diamond necklace with matching earrings.

I smiled.

"You guys are so sweet." I said.

After that I ate breakfast and then we all just spent the day in bed together Chanel and Kiara did my make and posted pictures on Instagram and Tristan pulled out his marvel dvds and we watched movies until it started getting dark outside.

Just spending the day with Tristan and my kids made me happy just remembering the old days when the kids were younger.

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Tristan said getting up and turning on the room light.

"Come y'all let's go." So your mom can get dressed.

They got up and walked out of the room.

I looked at Tristan

"Get dressed for what I asked raising my brow.

"It was gonna be a surprise but I got Nikki to watch the kids I'm taking you out tonight.. also pack a over night bag." He winked.

I grinned as he walked out of the room and then jumped up out of the bed and started packing a pink Victoria secret bag.

Then I started getting dressed I just slipped on simple black dress and some flats and of course I put on my new necklace and earrings with a little make and wore my hair down.

Once I was down I made my way out of the room and down the stairs.

"Ooo mama gettin laid." Nikki teased.

"Eww gross kids in the room." Chanel joked.

I blushed as Tristan couldn't take his eyes off me.

"You ready to go Tristan smiled. He was dressed in a black button down shirt and khakis.

He looked good I was ready to be alone with him.

"Yea I'm ready I told Tristan as we were about to walk out the door.

"Your Aunt Nikki is in charge." Tristan said to the kids the looked at Nikki.

"If there's.."

"There won't be any problems just go and have some fun y'all clearly needed.

Tristan and I laughed as we walked out of the house but Nikki was right we did need it it's been awhile since we been alone together.

After We got in the car we went to a Pappidax seafood then we ended up going to a very nice hotel.

"So what do you think as Tristan put his key card in the door and opened it to a nice hotel room with a balcony the place looked so familiar as I walked in and looked around I realized we were in the hotel that we went to on our wedding night.

Ironically I was pregnant then too.

"I love it I said kissing Tristan.

"I got another surprise too Tristan said as he pulled out a black bag 

Inside was edible panties, strawberry lube,Pink handcuffs and a pink vibrater.

"So what you thinking now?" Tristan asked looking at me.

I picked up the handcuffs.

"I'm thinking about using all of this stuff tonight ." I teased.

"I can help you with that." Tristan said and pulled me into a kiss that turned into much more.

Let's just I not only had a great Mother's Day but also a great Mother's night.

Happy Early Mother's Day 😄

So what y'all think?

I decided to do a sweet drama free chapter for once.😂